Arizona DiamondBacks Concept

uniguy22

This is my second try at a D'backs concept. I wanted it to have more of a desert feel so I chose sort of a desert brown and a cactus green. I used cream for the home unis and decided to go with a vest because I just like the vest look. The font I used is MLB Tuscan because it seemed to fit my desert theme. Done in paint, C & C please!

zonahome.png

zonaaway.png

Judging this concept solely on its own, I actually like it.

But it's a step backward compared to what the D-Backs finally settled on. Their number/lettering font is better than Tuscan (I am guessing you're going for "Old Southwest" with it, but it comes across as "Red Sox wannabe"), the triangular sleeve hems are unique and subtle, and purple is a great color for a desert team. Had this been their first design, I'd accept it without reservation. But as much as I like them, they're not necessarily an improvement on what they have now.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This is my second try at a D'backs concept. I wanted it to have more of a desert feel so I chose sort of a desert brown and a cactus green. I used cream for the home unis and decided to go with a vest because I just like the vest look. The font I used is MLB Tuscan because it seemed to fit my desert theme. Done in paint, C & C please!

zonahome.png

zonaaway.png

is the white jersey a SF giants creme? cool! anyways to make the logo on the jersey ook better download inkscape, resize it, save it in .PNG, and work with it in paint.

I love the snake/baseball logo...great work!

If you didnt know that is already one of there logos all he did was recolor it.

Otherwise:

That said, I do like the color set and the creme white home, maybe add a third color in there besides the green and gold, but Boston fans may not like that you took their font and used it for the d backs, maybe add an arch on the back nameplate. I like it though.

appsiggold.png

The colors are good, perchance you need another one, not sure.

I think that the idea for the concept is nice, but the old school numbers just do not work on a team that is so modern. As said before, they do have a nice font already.

Furtermore, I like the idea of the snake head as the main logo, but that silly A they, and you, use as the hat logo needs to go. I just do not get it. I think that is the main pet peeve amoung people making D-Backs concepts.

New here, and I like what you are trying to do with the new font and colors, but the current font is fine for teh D-Backs in the back, but home Jerseys do new the whole "diamondbacks" to be spelled.

FF160266-xl.jpg

Something like that. I think it could look better bigger.

Archived