Broncos back in blue pants

jkrdevil

Actually, John Elway was the only one that wanted those pants. Everybody else didn't.

No, jlucas was right.  The reason why the Donkeys haven't worn them again until this season was because Elway vetoed them after the one preseason game that they DID wear them.

Too bad Elway's such a tool OFF the field...

i don't have much of a problem with the all blue...all i know is Elway's problem is the game they wore em in 97, it was August...brilliant, fellas.  simply brilliant

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

These are the only solid uniforms I don't mind, I even like them, because I HATE all other AOC unis in the NFL without exception. I just don't see why they don't wear the navy pants with the white jerseys, with orange stripes on the jersey instead of the navy ones. I always thought this would make so much more sense and agree with the home unis, and I've been meaning to make a concept and if someone else wants to by all means go for it. I know it would look great.

Me, I love it.  I'm not much on many of the one-colour getups in the NFL (see: Vikings--yipe!), but those just look sleek.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I love the AOC look if it is a dark color (navy, black, etc.) Therefore, I love the all-blue Broncos and Chargers and the all-black Falcons, Bengals, and Saints. And for college purposes, the all-green USF Bulls. Just stay away from all-yellow.

I love the AOC look if it is a dark color (navy, black, etc.) Therefore, I love the all-blue Broncos and Chargers and the all-black Falcons, Bengals, and Saints. And for college purposes, the all-green USF Bulls. Just stay away from all-yellow.

I agree. Monotone is awesome if it's a dark color. Speaking of college, Texas A&M sometimes wears all-maroon. Those are pretty sweet.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived