Logo for MY company

gordie_delini

It's really well rendered, for one thing. I'm assuming since it's furniture, it will be on a longer tag or something of the sort. The reason I'm kind of questioning is because of the size/shape of the logo. It's very horizontal in shape, so you would need something a little more accomodating for the shape.

The only other thing I notice is that "Archive Designs" seems like it could use more emphasis. It is the company name, afterall.

Very well done in general; I love the imagery.

It's too busy. It's well-rendered, but the "scene" you've created is too literal and too much information for a consumer. I think the bison is the perfect motif for the line, but you've made a mural when all you need are two lines of text and an icon that represents the line.

Honestly, if I was making a logo and tag for an elegant, custom furniture line, it would be as simple as this:

archive.png

It takes time to learn the elegance of simplicity and how to achieve it well, but it will come. The best too we have is observation. Think about the visual characteristics and design principles present in work you really enjoy, then keep those qualities in mind when you are creating your own work. I PMed you back, by the way, and PS: I don't know about you, but I like the logo on the vertical tag as opposed to the horizontal tag.

Archived