new ducks

zig

This is the first concept i have ever posted so be kind.

144214470_543bf8b047_b.jpg

I am not that good at flicker so its smaller and i left the ducks numbers i used.

The primary logo is from duckhunt and the third logo is from the Long Island Ducks but i cleaned a little and added color.

The primary logo is from duckhunt

i remember that game :D . not very good concept bad logos and boring jerseys that are pretty much just the curent alternate with orange and a different logo.

ziggyluc-

I think you're on the right path. I'd try a couple of things:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...6lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Check out the Phoenix Roadrunners new alternate uniforms.

1.) The colors are more appealing than green and orange (too bright to me)

2.) The Roadrunner logo is very well rendered and the black lines make the icon POP.

3.) The secondary logos on the sleeves compliment the crest mark

Take a clue from this sample and I think you can have something very strong very quickly...

I used your tips DropShadow and made this jersey. Flickr made the yellow a lot brighter than it really is. I don't really know how to render logos but i did try to make it pop. The reason i made it orange and green is because those are the colors the ducks are changing to.

144242723_dffea8d43a_b.jpg

Wow. Great save as they say in hockey. If you just consider bringing in black (instead of grey) on the base home and road you'd be dead on I believe.

Then try and incorporate some black into the alternate too. This looks too much like the Team Sweden designs but the black can correct that fast.

Heck of a job...

i used the mighty ducks third jersey template and the blackhawks black jersey template from this website roger clemete

this is roger clemetes website. If you go under uniforms you'll find one file that has all NHL templates and one with All Country Jersey Templates.

roger clemete home

i used the mighty ducks third jersey template and the blackhawks black jersey template from this website roger clemete

this is roger clemetes website. If you go under uniforms you'll find one file that has all NHL templates and one with All Country Jersey Templates.

roger clemete home

Oh we know who he is. He is a lurker here and I'm sure he'd be honored to know that he is being so highly praised. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived