d'brickashaw ferguson wallpaper

buckeyes

"*sloppy wallpaper picture*"

"is this suspose to be a joke?"

"yeah, your nice"

This is the best thing I've read all morning.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

that looks like my eight year old cousin did it on his computer.

and he's autistic.

and he doesn't have a computer.

First of all, I think you're the leader in the clubhouse for the "Dick of The Day" award. Second, you haven't posted jack :censored: in terms of a concept, so how does anyone know if you could do any better? Jerk.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Okay.

See, the idea is good, i.e. having him pop out of a brick wall, because his name is D'Brickashaw, and the wall is green, because he plays for New York, and you used spray paint because that's what people use on walls. He's like an offensive-line Kool-Aid Man. So you have a good idea. But I can't be diplomatic here, F-minus-minus on the execution. That's a slop job.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Okay.

See, the idea is good, i.e. having him pop out of a brick wall, because his name is D'Brickashaw, and the wall is green, because he plays for New York, and you used spray paint because that's what people use on walls. He's like an offensive-line Kool-Aid Man. So you have a good idea. But I can't be diplomatic here, F-minus-minus on the execution. That's a slop job.

yah thats what i meant to say.

Okay.

yah thats what i meant to say.

Except you didn't. <_<

Now run along, Junior, and do your English homework.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Except you didn't. <_< 

Now run along, Junior, and do your English homework.

why are you always so mean?

you made the smart ass remark first, punk.

you made the smart ass remark first, punk.

yah im really a punk i have green hair smoke and beat people up for no reason.

Punk - Of poor quality, worthless. Weak in spirits or health. Basically, that's what your comment was. But, then again like I'd expect someone like you to be able to decipher the difference between that punk and this punk: 484px-Conflict.jpg

is this suspose to be a joke?

What's the purpose of saying that?

I mean if it is a joke you are going to end up looking like an idiot for not getting the joke. And if its not a joke you just end up looking like a prick.

I have never understood why people say that.

Oh, and at least he did something original and he personally did it himself. Eh brendan17? <_<

PopHeading-1.gif

Sorry buckeyes, I failed to critique your concept in my previous post. Right now it's ok, but it has some serious potential. I like how he's coming out of a brick wall. What I think you can improve on is, when you made the bricks, they are all on top of each other. Go outside and look at a brick house. I think if you would make the bricks as it were on a house, this would look much cleaner and uncluttered. But this is a great start. Nice job.

Another cool touch could be using a font designed to look like graffiti. Grand Stylus immediately comes to mind (search for it on www.dafont.com).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

One suggestion I'll make would be to change the brick pattern to look more brick-like instead of the set rows and columns. Then maybe mix in darker green bricks to look like a wall.

This honestly isn't bad at all for a first ever attempt. Hardly a "joke" as a certain lower echelon member has referred to it as. <_<

VmWIn6B.png

The reason I said is this a joke was because it looked really sloppy and not like any of the other wall papers people have made on this board and it seemed like you had made it in 5 minutes as a joke. Now that i realize it isnt a joke i know that i was mean. I didnt say to mean a smartalik or to be mean. some suggestion you could use though is to make the brick look more like bricks instead of lines and also make it look he is coming out of the wall more.

Archived