An interesting find.

Mings

:evil:

so i posted the following comment on his blog... i doubt hill approve of it, and it likely won't be visible... anyway, this guy's an arrogant douche:

"Illegal and flawed community?

It's simply a message board where hundreds of people chat about the sometimes awesome, but most of the time disappointing and tacky trends of new designs that come from the world of professional sports.

Maybe you should have a barf bag warning on your silly blog.

Hey, at least hundreds people frequent the Creamer site, as opposed to the dozen or arrogant pricks who think what you have to say about design is relevent and forsooth.

And based on the (lack of) comments attached to your blog posts, maybe the dozen visitors guess is too high.

By the way, the Charlotte Bobcats identity is awful. My feces would make better logos than that piece of clip art crap.

On behalf of the Creamer board community, thanks for the publicity.

I'm sure you and your associates are really suffering from the "illegal" enterprise of discourse about your crappy designs.

Seriously, as a branding professional, you should take the Creamer commentaries to heart, not get offended by these "amateurs" opinions. Sorry, but in the real world, people count."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Tom,

I love your stuff, you've managed to make some great designs. Look at the pacers, you had the imagination to change the text, and add silver outline to the logo, wow, now that's genius! And the way you made those cheesy gradients to the afl 20th logo, your mom must by proud! You are the guy that everyone hates, but they don't know why. I do, and it's simple, you think your a god, but the truth is your just some guy i've never heard of from illinois who actually believes what he's doing quailfies as being god. People are dying, starving, being raped, and such, and you pride yourself on the fricken "Charlotte Bobcats" logo. Gimme a break, what did that take, like 5 minutes. Basically, you need to grow up, my little cousin has more brain and integrety than you. You were the guy chosen last in gym class, the kid who was bullied, i don't care, but be a man. BE A MAN.

Wait a minute....if he's banned, how are we supposed to hear his rebuttal? :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

No kidding. I would love to hear what he has to say for himself after the 4 odd pages of comments. Of course, that would mean un-banning him, and we all know what happens when he posts here...

Ya know all of us who posted (myself included) are a bunch of shmucks. We are just feeding his ego, we must be giving him a boner the size of a peanut with all this attention. We should have just ignored him.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived