revolution helmet

axl007

How are you warping the decals? I can show you how I do mine if you'd like, because it's pretty close. Also, I'd give the facemask brackets a little transparency and a few plastic-like highlights to fit them with the rest of the details.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

aaa.png

Here is the 360 set. Still some bugs to work out. I am going to try to make these templates when they are ready. I work in CorelDRAW and I am still trying to figure out the effects tool for the decals (trying to get that "fish-eye" lense like in illustrator). Tempest, are you going to finish yours? That LSU helmet was awesome.

CLHEL2.png

aaa.png

Here is the 360 set. Still some bugs to work out. I am going to try to make these templates when they are ready. I work in CorelDRAW and I am still trying to figure out the effects tool for the decals (trying to get that "fish-eye" lense like in illustrator). Tempest, are you going to finish yours? That LSU helmet was awesome.

As much as I hate that style helmet, I have to admit, those look great. Good work!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
How are you warping the decals? I can show you how I do mine if you'd like, because it's pretty close. Also, I'd give the facemask brackets a little transparency and a few plastic-like highlights to fit them with the rest of the details.

This is a very good idea.

As much as I feel the urge to stab you for putting that dammed bee on a GT helmet, I'm also loving your work here, so I'll restrain myself, and say, Excellent work.

I wish I was mroe knowledgable of Corel to help you out. Hope to see the template in vector soon!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Axl....

Awesome....You wanna be the "heir" to my Missouri HS Helmet Project? Not that I'm giving it up, but those are just plain sweet....

Top Row - Left to Right: Bishop DuBourg, DeSmet, Lebanon, St. Clair...

Bottom Row - Left to Right: Kansas St., O'Hara, Francis Howell North, Winnetonka...

The Francis Howell North helmet has no stripe, but nonetheless, these look so cool...I wish I had the patience and talent to do them in a similar fashion...Great Job!!

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived