Best NHl goal horn.

WISDUCK

Boston barely has a horn at all. It's a softer train whistle, appropriate since the TD Banknorth Garden is located above the North Station train hub for the MBTA.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Anaheim's. You can feel it in the subwoofer.

IMO, Ottawa, Montreal, Boston, New Jersey and Minnesota all have pathetic horns.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It sounds like a fog horn. I'll agree with you that its pretty damn sweet.

Toronto needs a better one...like an Anaheim one!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ottawa's is just annoying. It's loud, and high-pitched, and I die a little inside whenever it goes off. I guess they want that reaction from Leaf fans though, so I guess they find it effective in that sense.

Wow 6 homer votes in only 12 posts. Wow.

I would have to go with the new Flyers horn. Easily the loudest horn, and for me, the louder the better.

Not asking to get this sent to the graveyard, but this topic has come up more than once. Here is a link the most recent discussion. Goal Horns, What are they for? Who's is better?

Also, here is the link to almost every horn in the NHL horns

PopHeading-1.gif

Wow 6 homer votes in only 12 posts. Wow.

I would have to go with the new Flyers horn. Easily the loudest horn, and for me, the louder the better.

Not asking to get this sent to the graveyard, but this topic has come up more than once. Here is a link the most recent discussion. Goal Horns, What are they for? Who's is better?

Also, here is the link to almost every horn in the NHL horns

The Horns on the 2K site (where you will find I am an established member) are not all correct nor updated. RC pointed out the Ducks ones on that site are wrong, so I believe that there are plenty of others which are probably not correct.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I don't remember who has it but in NHl 06 it's the generic 2 horn i love it, and by far the Leafs have the best goal song!

Generic 2 is New Jersey's horn.

Frankly, I love the Sens' goal horn, but for other reasons... ^_^

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I don't remember who has it but in NHl 06 it's the generic 2 horn i love it, and by far the Leafs have the best goal song!

Generic 2 is New Jersey's horn.

Frankly, I love the Sens' goal horn, but for other reasons... ^_^

It sounds like a car horn, and one that you always hear when there is an insane amount of traffic and some jackass has his hand on the horn for a couple of minutes hoping that this noise will force people to move faster.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I've always liked it if for nothing but the fact it is differnt than the usual suspects (Train/fog/ generic air horns). Once upon a time, the Louisiana IceGators had a horn like the Sens, but they switched it to a train horn. Coincidently (or not!), the team went downhill from there and folded 2 years ago.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I like hearing the Thrashers goal horn, and often.

Other teams' horns I like are the Ducks, Sharks, Oilers, and Flames. The one horn I can't stand is the Caps' horn plus siren. It's ok, but I heard it way too often back in mid-April. Freakin' Dunham.....

I have to disagree real loud horns suck. If you are at a game and the goal horn goes off you almost you can't hear the person next you. That takes away from the experience because you can't make comments to your friends about the goal.

The best horns are the ones that aren't real loud and let the crowd make the most noise.

Archived