Baylor named NBA Exec. of the year

rams80

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2443842

I guess one good year is all it takes... :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

If I was in the final round of the $25,000 Pyramid:

Loretta Switt: "Plagues...Pestilence...Fire raining down from the sky...Elgin Baylor named NBA Exec. of the year..."

Me: "Ooh, Ooh. Signs of the apocalypse."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats the SEventh Sign the world is going to end, hes the worst exec of all time all time ine the NBA and now hes exec of the year yup the world is coming to an end.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats the SEventh Sign the world is going to end, hes the worst exec of all time all time ine the NBA and now hes exec of the year yup the world is coming to an end.

English, please.

IUe6Hvh.png

English, please.

I think Tank is saying it's a sign of the apocalypse. No... The Chicago Cubs winning the World Series is the TRUE sign of the apocalypse, people.

Oh, and good for him. The Clippers are finally figuring out that you need to spend money in order to compete in the NBA, and he made some great moves in getting Sam Cassell and keeping Corey Maggette. Look at what it has done for the Clippers... Those moves, along with some others, have turned a perennial Lottery team into a playoff team that has a good chance to possibly reach the Western Conference Finals.

Who da thunk it, huh?

i would of given it to Donnie Nelson the Mavericks gm, they first lost nash and then Finley and not to mention his Dad Don Nelson and then become the most balanced team in the NBA imo, and are about to take a 2-1 lead over tghe spurs. well atlest i hope.

Archived