MLB to NHL X-Over

Brass

Decided to start a new project for myself and let you guys see it. Taking MLB teams and putting them in NHL jerseys. My first team up is the Baltimore Orioles.

Baltimore_Orioles_1.png

C&C welcome as always!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

That looks pretty slick, bb97. I like the tan stripe on the white and orange jersey. It is subtle, but adds a little "pop" to the stripes.

You may need to do something with the logo. The baseball diamond behind the bird and wordmark looks a little wierd on a hockey jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

These look pretty good, brass. Sometimes crossovers just don't work at all but these actually do. I'm thinking the Orioles one may need something on the shuolder, whether the bird or "O's" or whatever, and I guess I agree with hatman on the baseball diamond behind the bird. The Tigers ones look very good, nice job.

teamsnew2.png

Baltimore - Sorta bright. Nice stripes, i like it.

Detroit - Very nice. Sorta Islanders-ish with the colors, but, thats the Tigers' fault, not yours.

Toronto - Nice. Stripes are very similar to the Detroit lions, but other than that it looks very well done. Is that a reference to the Leafs youre making with the tied collar? If so, nice idea. Love the throwback alt.

Cant wait to see the Bucs and Nats

oBIgzrL.png

Archived