Brass

MLB to NHL X-Over

Decided to start a new project for myself and let you guys see it. Taking MLB teams and putting them in NHL jerseys. My first team up is the Baltimore Orioles.

Baltimore_Orioles_1.png

C&C welcome as always!

That looks pretty slick, bb97. I like the tan stripe on the white and orange jersey. It is subtle, but adds a little "pop" to the stripes.

You may need to do something with the logo. The baseball diamond behind the bird and wordmark looks a little wierd on a hockey jersey.

What about just the Script Orioles on the front and the bird logo as a sleeve patch or vice versa?

nicely done.

could you do the Tribe next? and please oh please dont use the script I

****BUMP****

And here come the Tigers!

Detroit_Tigers.png

These look pretty good, brass. Sometimes crossovers just don't work at all but these actually do. I'm thinking the Orioles one may need something on the shuolder, whether the bird or "O's" or whatever, and I guess I agree with hatman on the baseball diamond behind the bird. The Tigers ones look very good, nice job.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Enter the Blue Jays!

Toronto_Blue_Jays.png

Enter the Blue Jays!

Toronto_Blue_Jays.png

i like this a lot. the 1st one reminds me of the detroit lions.

I appreciate the fact that the blue jays ones are acually, well, blue! The throwback alt is pretty good, too.

Baltimore - Sorta bright. Nice stripes, i like it.

Detroit - Very nice. Sorta Islanders-ish with the colors, but, thats the Tigers' fault, not yours.

Toronto - Nice. Stripes are very similar to the Detroit lions, but other than that it looks very well done. Is that a reference to the Leafs youre making with the tied collar? If so, nice idea. Love the throwback alt.

Cant wait to see the Bucs and Nats

doin a good job, i cant wait to see more.

Enter the Blue Jays!

Toronto_Blue_Jays.png

::applause:: Bravo! I love the retro alternate! The light blue has always looked great on hockey jerseys i.m.o. (i.e. Penguins circa 1963?)