Steelers Crossover

maz

First off, where in the world did you find that little cartoon Steeler pic at? That thing is FUNNY!!! (who says a team with such an intimidating team as the Steelers can't inject a lil humor into their sets?) Bonus points for that.

I like how you made the striping consistent with the sleeve stripes of the Steeler football jersey (or what sleeves that's left of them, anyway). My only thing is maybe try moving the stripes on the sleeves further up to about the elbow region and sticking some TV #s above them. As they are now they seem a little plain--but I know the Steelers' fb unis don't give one much to work with. Maybe try adding a shoulder epaulets to the jerseys? And if you really wanna match the Steelers fb unis, the outlines on the home and away gotta go. (They do add a nice touch to the third, though.)

But still--nice work on these.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

These are really nice. To make them better I would add numbers near the shoulder area. Also your white jersey seems to be missing stipes on one of the sleeves. I would also completly ditch the alternate jersey. It's not very good, and the steelers don't wear yellow, so why would they in a crossover?

First off, where in the world did you find that little cartoon Steeler pic at? That thing is FUNNY!!! (who says a team with such an intimidating team as the Steelers can't inject a lil humor into their sets?) Bonus points for that.

I like how you made the striping consistent with the sleeve stripes of the Steeler football jersey (or what sleeves that's left of them, anyway). My only thing is maybe try moving the stripes on the sleeves further up to about the elbow region and sticking some TV #s above them. As they are now they seem a little plain--but I know the Steelers' fb unis don't give one much to work with. Maybe try adding a shoulder epaulets to the jerseys? And if you really wanna match the Steelers fb unis, the outlines on the home and away gotta go. (They do add a nice touch to the third, though.)

But still--nice work on these.

didn't the steelers use that logo in the 50's and 60's?

as for the concept, the home and away is pretty cool not crazy about the alternate. maybe move the striping over a bit, maybe to the center area of the sleeves.

not crazy about the italicized numbers, i think the classic block numbers works better. another suggestion is to put numbers on the sleeves.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The steelers did use that logo during the 60's. Its on Chris's site.

Dont know how i totally forgot the stripes on one of the sleeves, and the shoulder numbers. Ill put those on and try the block font.

oBIgzrL.png

Awesome. This is what a steelers hockey team should wear.

Come 2012 after the Pens have moved and the City, County & State pay out the a$$ for a new arena for an AHL team this would be the perfect uniform for them and I'm sure The Rooney's would be game since it's more merch for them to sell.

It looks nice. It is a clean design. But I guess I'd like to see somehting with a little more injection of creativity. That is the shoulder sleeve striping on the sleeve and the logo big on the front. OK. How do you think anyone else would cross those two over? I'm betting 90% of crossovers would have been done the same way.

Nice work, though kinda... ...easy, i guess.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

These are really nice. To make them better I would add numbers near the shoulder area. Also your white jersey seems to be missing stipes on one of the sleeves. I would also completly ditch the alternate jersey. It's not very good, and the steelers don't wear yellow, so why would they in a crossover?

Actually their original jerseys were a base yellow with black stripes (one had vert. stripes the other hor. stripes). These were true rugby style jerseys. They wore the yellow with vert. stripes during the NFL's 75th Anniversary.

pitt-v-colts.jpg

Actually their original jerseys were a base yellow with black stripes (one had vert. stripes the other hor. stripes). These were true rugby style jerseys. They wore the yellow with vert. stripes during the NFL's 75th Anniversary.

pitt-v-colts.jpg

I've seen that picture before, but that is SICK! It's so out-of-the-ordinary, I love it!

Archived