maryland terps baseball

buckeyes

here is my first every baseball concept. yes, i know i suck at concepts. all of mine have been shot down they are suck. i dont even know why i post my concepts anymore. well here is my last shot.

marylandterpapins.jpg

here is a link for a better view for details:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/eri...ndterpapins.jpg

sorry for the font, i don't know how to do that yet.

cc?

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Its not that bad, for your first concept! great try, you need to learn to clen up the concept better. But really, its a out there concept, black striped pants. Well great job, better ideas will come!

Dom

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

ok, honestly, i would rather see somebody try to do something off the wall and unique like this than just a cookie cutter traditional concept. it is much more interesting, and puts a whole new perspective on jerseys. seeing basically the same thing over and over is not that interesting. somebody needs to mix it up a little. craftsmanship is honestly bad on this piece, but that can easily be taught. originality however, cannot be taught. keep working at the program you are using (im assuming MS paint?). just play around in the program a little bit on a trial concept, just work at making a jersey look good in that program, then use that skill on a more serious concept. if you are using Paint, try saving the file as a .png instead of a .jpg, it will improve the resolution. keep working at it and stay original.

Why do you post it if you think it sucks? You need to work on making the concepts the best you possibly can before you post, plain and simple. Otherwise, it's a spectacular failure. You're always going to fall way, way, way short if you don't take the time to carefully craft your concepts paying attention to even the smallest of details. Each element should have a purpose, if it doesn't, scrap it dude. There's nothing wrong with hitting Shift+Z or even every now and again going back to the drawing board altogether. It's fine to think out of the box, it's not okay to just slap a bunch of :censored: together and hope it works.

I'm with Hurricane David in that I refuse to believe this was a serious attempt at a concept.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived