MLB BATTING HELMETS

axl007

The mets wear these batting helmets except cool flo

cbminbh080.jpg

sometimes they will wear a two tone michigan like one with blck in back and blue in front

those helmets look amazing though

aadfr.png

Do the Mets have home and away and away or home and home and away? :wacko:

This is how I think the Mets work. They wear the Blue helmet when they wear the blue cap which is only for some home games I think. The two tone helmet when they wear the black cap with blue brim which is for home and away games. The black helmet is when they wear the all black cap with the black alternate jersey's home and away.

I'm not sure because I don't follow the Mets. I think it is how it works. Can someone confim?

Unless they've gone and changed things again, the Mets wear the black helmet with the all black hat and the black alts; the blue helmet with the all blue hat and home pinstripes; and the black/blue helmet with the black/blue hat, grey roads, and home whites.

The blue hat and helmet have just an orange logo; the black hat and helmet have blue logos with white outlines and orange drop shadows; and the black/blue hat has a blue logo with a orange outline while the helmet has a black logo with a white outline and an orange drop shadow.

Save the slugalo.

The Tigers have separate home and road helmets, with a logo different from what you have up there.

Home:

af854d16.jpg

Away:

capt.jpg

Additionally, the Nats have a blue version of their home helmet for the road set.

See:

0e1bd48c.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Wow! These are awesome!

Do you think you can do the same for the teams in my fantasy baseball league? PM me if you can. Thanks in advance!

i would love that too! pm me if you can

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Unless they've gone and changed things again, the Mets wear the black helmet with the all black hat and the black alts; the blue helmet with the all blue hat and home pinstripes; and the black/blue helmet with the black/blue hat, grey roads, and home whites.

I've seen the Mets wear the blue cool-flos with the home whites (sans pinstripes). It happened two weeks ago or so, day game against the Braves.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived