Nhl all-star game uniforms unveiled

RyanB06

I can't take the credit for this, just spotted it over on the Fanhome board.

allstar2004.jpg

Roger's made it clear over there that he hates these. I think they look decent, but they could've done a little more.

So what does everyone else think?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow i love them! but what color helmet do u think the east will wear? white would kinda look off. these will obviously be a one year design because of the minnesota color scheme unless they change it for next year's game with the same design. conicides well with the "traditional" theme of the wild's 3rd jersey.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I think if they went with the Rangers-style lettering for "WESTERN" and "EASTERN" like they did in the '80s they'd have something.

And, for the record, it's "Wales".  :laugh:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Minnesota confuses me. They have a cool, awesome, and semi futuristic primary logo. Their jerseys, while incredibly sucky, try their hand at the same simple but semi futuristic look. They make the logo work sorta on a very retro alternate. They design a really futuristic All Star logo. Then they put out these incredibly retro jerseys....????

I'm confused...

Overall I don't hate these, I'm just sorta like whoa....

IMO-I like 'em.  StLfan makes a good point - they're thought process is confusing.  But it fits in with their new 3rd jerseys.

I'm old school; they should have gone with Wales & Campbell to complete the Retro look.  Bring 'em back I say. :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

??? Interesting....the jerseys are very unique..but the diagoral letters reminds me of the Wales/Campbell Conference jerseys from years ago..only the font is different in that case...and that a good thing so no need to squirt my eyes really hard at the tv to see the jerseys...I remmy that 2001 and 2002 All-Stars games..holy the dark blue and red jerseys made it hard for me to see which player was on the teams or so!! BUT still, nice jerseys as well!!!

I really like these. The lettering is a little bland.

A outline or a different font might have been better, bit overall it looks very nice.

I'd buy 'em...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived