The King is staying at North London

The Nation

To all gooooner fans and gooner fan wannabees, the Thierry Henry announced he is staying at Arsenal, for the rest of his career. yes,, and too bad to all you Barca fans, even if you do have your trophy!!!

My heart told me to stay'

Thierry Henry has announced at a Highbury press conference that he is staying at Arsenal. 'There had been so much speculation about me leaving - I won't lie, it crossed my mind,' he said. 'But I think with my heart and it told me to stay. I have been welcomed with open arms, the love I receive here is something I can't forget.' [+]

Full article here

henryfans412.jpg

rosicky2.jpg

aaaaaaaand now we also have Czech midfield maestro Tomas Rosicky too - linkzor. He's truly an underrated world-class player, and I can't wait to see a midfield with Freddie and Bobby out on the wings and Tomas and Cesc pulling the strings in the center (bow) he might even be able to play the hole slot behind Thierry, allowing Gilberto to roam in the holding spot....hehehehe. I can also see him wearing the #10 shirt next year too.

it's a signing I've been hoping for since last summer, and it's finally come through ^_^

Thierry re-signing should lock up Bobby and certainly helped lock up Tomas for us.

harperdc.gif

Archived