Sign in to follow this  
stimpy

Predators alt

This is what I think the Preds should use has an alt jersey, the yellowish/gold color they have now is kind of meh.

predalt.png

Am i the only one who loves nashvilles current alts i think the logo on it is awesome and is better than the primary.

It's a little too bland compared to that amazing logo they have.

I had something a little more crazy before, but I decided to keep it kind of simple. Ooops, I forgot to change the inside of the jersey color... :wacko:

As much as I hate all of Nashville's jerseys, this isn't much better. It's very bland and uninteresting for them.

I had something a little more crazy before, but I decided to keep it kind of simple. Ooops, I forgot to change the inside of the jersey color... :wacko:

Let's see it!

This kind of jersey would work with a more old school team with a plain logo like Detroit or Boston. But with a logo as dynamic and fierce as that sabertooth, you need a flashier jersey (but nothing too crazy).

Your both dumb.

After a while that is going to get really annoying.

heh, it's way past that point IMO.

As for the concept its not bad, its missing something,, not sure thought lol.

Edited by zer0dotcom

I think the Preds entire jersey set is awesome. They Home and Road jerseys are different from most other teams now, and were cutting edge, i think, when they started up in 1998.

The Alts color does take some adjustment, but is really a PIMP jersey, as is the logo. I wish that was the PRIMARY logo.

This is, uh, ok, I guess. It just not dynamic enough. As much as I love the color and old 'N' patches you used, the current mustards are a billion times better. Also, I too love the 3rds' current 3D logo, it just needs a little altering (looks cross-eyed).

Let's see it!

Let's not.

This is stimpy's post and I wouldn't like other people to post their concepts in my thread.

Let's see it! 
Let's not.

This is stimpy's post and I wouldn't like other people to post their concepts in my thread.

Dont you realize the person who said they had a concept was Stimpy.

Am i the only one who loves nashvilles current alts i think the logo on it is awesome and is better than the primary.

Yeah it blew me away as soon as I saw it