GS Warriors Concept

Rocknjosie

It looks good, but now it becomes almost as unrelated to the name as the Lakers and Clippers. The plus side of the current logo is that it actually has a Native American warrior in it.

I like the idea behind it. It could definitely be executed a little better, but seeing as you probably did it in paint I think it looks good.

It looks good, but now it becomes almost as unrelated to the name as the Lakers and Clippers. The plus side of the current logo is that it actually has a Native American warrior in it.

Actually, it isnt. i remember when it came out, they specifically tried to take elements from warriors throughout history, but mostly greek mythology.

It looks good, but now it becomes almost as unrelated to the name as the Lakers and Clippers.  The plus side of the current logo is that it actually has a Native American warrior in it.

Actually, it isnt. i remember when it came out, they specifically tried to take elements from warriors throughout history, but mostly greek mythology.

Yet if you notice, it clearly has a warrior feather.

the bridge kinda looks forced in there. and isnt golden state warriors in oakland? does the bridge go through oakland? i didnt think it did...

it's the bay bridge, not the golden gate, yknow like the queensboro bridge in the Met's logo linking Queens to Manhattan

It's too close to the terrible neglected identity they have right now. You definitely have the right idea: any kind of Bay Area imagery to clarify to the uninitiated just exactly where the Golden State Warriors play. The problem is that it needs to be a more drastic overhaul than slapping a bridge on the old basketball with the lightning script. This team has had top-to-bottom futility for the last ten years, and the only reason they haven't been the NBA's Instant Punchline is that the problems of the Clippers were more pronounced right next to the Lakers. You'd be very wise to eliminate all vestiges of the current Warriors look.

I think a drastic overhaul is definately the next step. This is where I am now, taking into consideration some of the suggestions.

warriors2.png

i like this logo much better and like nwtrailtrekker it has to be a little cleaner. For somereason it reminds me of the pistons logo, mabye the basketball?

So I've been trying different color schemes, seeing how they look on the new logo:

What if the Warriors accepted the fact that they play in Oakland...

oakwarrior.png

or went back to their older (better) colors they had since the philly days...

SanWarrior.png

Archived