Bucks Draft Hat

gmlouisville

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they did change the font for the BUCKS wordmark. I would have preferred a forest green and bronze/copper color scheme, but I must say that this doesn't look too bad. I'm encouraged by what I'm seeing so far...

QPR%20Sig.png

Red's probably going to be an alternate if anything, since it would seem like they chose a red hat to showcase the new color, since the new colored logo on a green hat would go way over the heads of the average fan.

VmWIn6B.png

i hope the green remains as the primary color with the red as a secondary color. For example the road jerseys would be green with all the letters and numbers be white w/ red trim and a thin red stripe down the sides.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Here's confirmation of the Raptors' change.

41-04670-f.jpg

So is the Raps new primary? Are they keeping their current primary logo or ditching it entirely, as it's still on their website in some places?

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I don't know if the Raptors' hat is a confirmation of anything. For reference, check out:

Washington Wizards' Draft Hat

41-04672-P.jpg

Boston Celtics' Draft Hat

41-04644-P.jpg

Charlotte Bobcats' Draft Hat

41-04645-P.jpg

...They're just all alternates.

However, the Hawks' cap is really cool:

41-04643-P.jpg

Does anybody know who designed the Bucks' new wordmark?

I've been hoping that they don't just recolor their uniforms, and seeing the new logo is getting my hopes up. I can hardly wait to see the new threads.

Save the slugalo.

Archived