Bucks Draft Hat

gmlouisville

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They changed the shades of Red and Yellow as well, but I'm not sure you're counting that either.

IMO - those original Heat uniforms were just horrible. Awful.

MiamiHeat_FRC_1999_SOL.jpg

MiamiHeat_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

Little-known fact: this past season's alts are darker color of Red than before. Different than it had been. And, they call the alt color Maroon:

MiamiHeat_AUC_9999_SOL.jpg

Have you ever thought about working the Paint Department at Home Depot?

They changed the shades of Red and Yellow as well, but I'm not sure you're counting that either.

IMO - those original Heat uniforms were just horrible.  Awful.

MiamiHeat_FRC_1999_SOL.jpg

MiamiHeat_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

Little-known fact: this past season's alts are darker color of Red than before.  Different than it had been.  And, they call the alt color Maroon:

MiamiHeat_AUC_9999_SOL.jpg

Have you ever thought about working the Paint Department at Home Depot?

Umm ever heard the anyone use the word pantone followed by a group of letters and numbers around here? the world known color system whos color palletes come standard in adobe illustrator and other vector programs?

i.e. Pantone 182 etc

well he's pantone. directly associated with all major sports leagues. usually hears about logo and uniform changes months before they happen. sometimes posts little hints around here before the change becomes public.

Umm ever heard the anyone use the word pantone followed by a group of letters and numbers around here? the world known color system whos color palletes come standard in adobe illustrator and other vector programs? 

i.e. Pantone 182 etc

well he's pantone.  directly associated with all major sports leagues.  usually hears about logo and uniform changes months before they happen.  sometimes posts little hints around here before the change becomes public.

Home Depot in Canada has an NHL-line of paints that are the official colours of the league's teams.

I think that's why HedleyLamarr jokingly asked if PANTONE had ever thought about working at their paint department because he knows almost all pro sports teams official colours.

Ah, those old Heat unis bring back the memories of when the Knicks used to beat them like a drum in the playoffs. You know, when the Knicks weren't the most poorly run franchise in professional sports®

Memroies...

i.e. Pantone 182 etc

well he's pantone.  directly associated with all major sports leagues.  usually hears about logo and uniform changes months before they happen.  sometimes posts little hints around here before the change becomes public.

Home Depot in Canada has an NHL-line of paints that are the official colours of the league's teams.

I think that's why HedleyLamarr jokingly asked if PANTONE had ever thought about working at their paint department because he knows almost all pro sports teams official colours.

THe Home Depot near me has a whole catalogue of pro sports teams paint colors (NBA, NHL, NCAA, NASCAR, MLB, NFL). I believe the paint is made by Glidden.

We just bough a new home and I'm trying to pick colors to paint my office.

Does anyone have the Pantone colors for the Michigan Panthers of the USFL? I'd love to do my bedroom in their Burgundy and Champagne. My wife bought a new comforter set and the colors would work perfectly.

THe Home Depot near me has a whole catalogue of pro sports teams paint colors (NBA, NHL, NCAA, NASCAR, MLB, NFL). I believe the paint is made by Glidden.

We just bough a new home and I'm trying to pick colors to paint my office.

Does anyone have the Pantone colors for the Michigan Panthers of the USFL? I'd love to do my bedroom in their Burgundy and Champagne. My wife bought a new comforter set and the colors would work perfectly.

Everything You Always Wanted To Know About USFL Pantone Colors But Were Afraid To Ask:

USFL Paint Specs

I just found this logo, and I think this would have been a great direction for them. The buck is a lot more interesting. I want to know this Buck.. what does he dream about? Who does he love? Why is he so angry?

:P

Bucks%20Logo.jpg

"I feel pretty...oh so pretty...I feel pretty, and witty, and gaaaaaaayyy....."

i.e. Pantone 182 etc

SARCASM

Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain tired of continual sarcasms

2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm this is no time to indulge in sarcasm

Synonym: see WIT

The dictionary is your friend.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

How did the Heat change their colors?  They've always been Black/Red.

Heat (1989-99)

5569.gif

Heat (2000-pres)

799.gif

As for Boston, the logo really is the thing that changed. But they did add the black alt.

Wow, I forgot how good that original Heat logo looked.

i.e. Pantone 182 etc

SARCASM

Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain tired of continual sarcasms

2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm this is no time to indulge in sarcasm

Synonym: see WIT

The dictionary is your friend.

tongue in cheek......my bad

I think we are going to see the trend of recoloring logos in the NBA for while. (ie-Bucks, Jazz, Nuggets, Pistons). I don't really like the recoloring. I much prefer tweaking like Portland, San Antonio, Detroit, Miami, and Phoenix have done in the past few years. I could Philly recoloring along with Toronto. It's just a horrible trend, next to Blue and Red jerseys.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived