The NHL Off-season

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maple Leafs sign Michael Peca.

Finally took them forever lol. Anywaze good deal for the Leafs, mabye tucker and peca together would be sweet. (and yes they have gotten over what happend between them)

I've been hearing that the Leafs may trade Tucker and Tellqvist for a winger to play with Sundin.

Maple Leafs sign Michael Peca.

Finally took them forever lol. Anywaze good deal for the Leafs, mabye tucker and peca together would be sweet. (and yes they have gotten over what happend between them)

I've been hearing that the Leafs may trade Tucker and Tellqvist for a winger to play with Sundin.

Tucker's name has been thrown around in trade rumors for years, so its no longer surprising. Every year there is a "Tucker + _______ = ______" rumor and it never happens. I could believe a deal like that, but I think Tucker is better than a lot of the wingers he could get in return... Imagine Tucker+Peca+Kilger...now that will be one hell of a line...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Former Hartford Whaler Geoff Sanderson signs with the Flyers

And 2 more deals for the Preds....

Nashville, Tenn. � Nashville Predators Executive Vice President/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club acquired forward Dominic Moore from the New York Rangers for forward Adam Hall.  The Predators then acquired a third-round choice in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft from the Pittsburgh Penguins for Moore and forward Libor Pivko (LEE-bohr PEEV-koh).

The Predators now have eight selections in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, including two in the third round.

Hall, 25 (8/14/80), appeared in 75 games for the Predators in 2005-06 and registered 29 points (14g-15a).  The Kalamazoo, Mich. native has posted 85 points (43g-42a) in 234 games with Nashville since breaking into the NHL in 2002-03.

Moore, 25 (8/3/80), posted 18 points (9g-9a) in 82 games with the Rangers this past season.  The Thornhill, Ont. native has registered nine goals and 12 assists (9g-12a-21pts) in 87 career NHL games with New York.

Pivko, 26 (3/29/80), notched 69 points (12g-57a) in 69 games in 2005-06 with the Predators� primary developmental affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals of the American Hockey League.  A native of Novy Vicin, Czech Republic, Pivko made his NHL debut with the Predators on November 24, 2003 at Colorado.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Isn't he approaching mandatory retirement age yet? Sheesh, it seems that guy's been around a loooooooong time.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Isn't he approaching mandatory retirement age yet? Sheesh, it seems that guy's been around a loooooooong time.

Yeah, he's gettin' up there, but still consistent.

Also, Ed Belfour is on the verge of signing with the Florida Panthers.

what the hell is ccslc?

Yeah, he's gettin' up there, but still consistent.

Also, Ed Belfour is on the verge of signing with the Florida Panthers.

Correction: Florida ISN'T going to sign Belfour. They decided to stick with Auld for the season.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Some MINOR moves....

-The Penguins have aquired Nils Ekman from the San Jose Sharks.

-The Boston Bruins sign Wade Brookbank, Jason York, and Jeff Hoggan.

-Colby Armstrong resigns with Pittsburgh.

-The Vancouver Canucks OFFICIALLY sign Marc Chouinard.

-Ramzi Abid signs with the Nashville Predators.

what the hell is ccslc?

Anyone heard any updates on Answer Carter , and where he might end up in ?

no but i'm about 98% sure he isn't coming back to Vancouver. he wants 3 years, 3 mill a season but Nonis doesn't think he's worth it as do i. the Vancouver Province said Vancouver offered a 2 year $1.8 million extension but Carter wants more.

8prlQWA.png

Anyone heard any updates on Answer Carter , and where he might end up in ?

no but i'm about 98% sure he isn't coming back to Vancouver. he wants 3 years, 3 mill a season but Nonis doesn't think he's worth it as do i. the Vancouver Province said Vancouver offered a 2 year $1.8 million extension but Carter wants more.

I personly hope he dosen't return. Last he only scored 30 goals because of the Sedins. He never scored a higlight reel goal and missed a lot of scoring oppurtunity. All his goals were tip ins. Jesse Shultz is faster and more talented he also a young player and you need to have a few young players on your team in the new NHL. Carter has also screwed him slef the longer he waits the smaller his salary willl get. Let him walk hes not worth it.

Archived