Best NCAA College Logo

SportsLogo

Dustin I don't qualify the flying ferrets to be a great logo. I'd rather have a sun devil anyday

It's not a ferret, man. It's a Husky. What, are you people in Arizona brain dead or something? Must be the heat.

Dustin I don't qualify the flying ferrets to be a great logo.  I'd rather have a sun devil anyday

It's not a ferret, man. It's a Husky. What, are you people in Arizona brain dead or something? Must be the heat.

i'm sorry it looks like a deadbeat ferret to me ^_^ . Plus it may be the heat. It will be 111 degrees by Friday. Come enjoy it with us :P

Husky Ferret

Take a look for yourself. It looks like a strange hybrid Ferret Dog

i'm sorry it looks like a deadbeat ferret to me ^_^ . Plus it may be the heat. It will be 111 degrees by Friday. Come enjoy it with us :P

Husky Ferret

Take a look for yourself. It looks like a strange hybrid Ferret Dog

Um, the link doesn't work, Gary, so your 'theory' of the Flying Ferret is as dead as... Oh, yeah. Dead as the Sun Dorks and WildKittens.

I'll take the heat, but I'll trade you the severe weather I see in Iowa for that record breaking Arizona heat. :P

The best:

spirit-marks_chead.gif

And count me in as a fan of other schools with the name hidden in the mascot:

eagle_logo.gif

I also really like UConn's football helmet logo -

714195025860-s.jpg

As a side note, I'm a coug, and I actually like the "turbo dawg" husky logo. But I wouldn't put it as the best logo in college sports.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I'm only going to go Division I-A. Too many other schools in the other divisions to keep track of.

1. Texas

2. Iowa

3. Washington State

4. Arizona State

5. Wyoming

6. Florida

7. West Virginia

8. Arkansas

9. Florida State

10. Penn State

I'll second Washington State.

And I know I'll get stoned for saying this, but I absolutely lovedthe so-called "SJ" logo Syracuse has. Something about the style of lettering (the angles?) makes me think of the Saltine Warriors and has a native feel to it.

i'm sorry it looks like a deadbeat ferret to me ^_^ .  Plus it may be the heat.  It will be 111 degrees by Friday.  Come enjoy it with us :P

Husky Ferret

Take a look for yourself.  It looks like a strange hybrid Ferret Dog

Um, the link doesn't work, Gary, so your 'theory' of the Flying Ferret is as dead as... Oh, yeah. Dead as the Sun Dorks and WildKittens.

I'll take the heat, but I'll trade you the severe weather I see in Iowa for that record breaking Arizona heat. :P

While I wouldn't consider it the best logo, that husky is pretty good and Isee no reason why it is called a ferret. Also it's Wildcats

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

MY college has the best logo. YOUR college's logo sucks. It sucks even more if it is my rival.

My fav college logos?

Pace

Carthage

St Daniels

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I really like Washington State's logo and how the WS forms itself into a stylized cougar. Best use of letterforms to form a logo, IMO. I also like, now that I've seen it, Loyola Marymount's logo.

But, to narrow it down to my favorites?

For stylized animal, this gets my vote:

812.gif

Rhode Island Rams

But hands down, the best in my book?

679.gif

To go along with the best helmet in D-1A.

1029547558859_FloridaState2.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived