Dallas Mavericks

Telemundo219

I've heard many people talk about how the Mavericks should switch back to old colors. I like the idea but i don't like their primary logo. so I took one of their alternate (center court) logo and altered it with their old colors.

pap_022_U3_27735_15301148792138_MAX.jpg

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

You didn't change a whole lot, really. This has probably been done before, too.

IMO if they were going to back to old colours, a simple recolour of their current logo wouldn't be enough. They should either use the old logo or make a new one entirely.

IMO if they were going to back to old colours, a simple recolour of their current logo wouldn't be enough. They should either use the old logo or make a new one entirely.

i disagree.

i disagree.

You disagree about what?

You don't think this has probably been done to death?

You don't think he didn't change a lot?

You don't think a recoloring of the logo would be enough?

You don't think they should redo the complete logo?

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

1- it probably has been done on multiple occasions... but i'd say 1/2 the concepts on this forum have been done before. if not more. why get picky here?

2- he did not change anything at all, really... but did he have to? if he thinks a team just need a tweak, then he should be allowed to show his idea.

3- recoloring of logos seems to be acceptable for the rest of the damn league.

4- i do not think they need to completely redesign everything, if they choose to incorporate more green.

lately, it seems as though someone has to completely redesign every aspect of every team, in order for the concept to be taken seriously. if it's not broken, don't fix it. the mavs logo isn't broken, in his eyes. it just needs some tweaks. i respect that.

and i largely disagree with the idea of going back to the old logo, as well.

the old logo is a joke. but blue/green really does fit the mavericks. they never should have ditched it.

judging by the fans at AAC, i'd say that maybe the change to 2-tone blue made the fans really appreciate the color green. why else would the fans still paint themselves blue and green, instead of blue and white or silver?

i disagree.

You disagree about what?

You don't think this has probably been done to death?

You don't think he didn't change a lot?

You don't think a recoloring of the logo would be enough?

You don't think they should redo the complete logo?

Wow.

You're not good at making friends.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I honestly prefer what they have now, especially because the Mavs were essentially the ones who started the 2 tone blue trend. The green just doesn't seem as new wave as the lighter blue, and I don't see it translating well to their templete, although it does show up in those alts.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived