Hockey Jersey

Sport

here is my turn ahead the clock version of what hockey uniforms will become in the future.

Buffalo Sabres

BuffaloSabres2.png

St. Louis Blues

St.png

and the Detroit Red Wings. That gradient was a bitch to do in paint.

DetroitRedWings.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

Very interesing concepts!

I like the large shoulder logos on the WIngs jerseys.

Those could be in the future for NHL jerseys, for sure.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I'm not feeling the gradiant on the Wings one, but that logo does look pretty slick.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That redwings one is wicked-awsome. nice job.

EDIT: You did these in paint?!?! :shocked:

thatscrazy2.jpg

"That's Crazy"---Brian Fellows

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

thatscrazy2.jpg

Well I manipulated the logos' colors, size and angle in another program called Paint. net v. 2.5. Which is pretty much worthless except for those things

I put them together in paint and then resized them with the other program. Resizing is key. Do it huge in paint and then resize to like 25% and it will usually look pretty good. The red wings gradient I did by making a red box copying it, laying it over the old box and making its color slightly lighter(while still leaving a little bit of the old box showing) and then I repeated this a couple 40 times. Then resized the giant gradient I made and that's what I got. For The stars gradient I figured out how to do the same thing using the more advanced program's levels, but it is hard to see a difference between the one done with paint and the one done in paint.net. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I am SWEET.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Very nice! Rotating the numbers on the Blues looks pretty cool.

Actually, that's my only beef with this entire project so far - the numbers are there as a means of identification of individual players first and foremost. It's hard enough figuring out who's who with easily legible numbers; incorporating such drastic design effects into the numbers renders them unable to fulfill their biggest objective.

Other than that, very well done. Super creative, and well-rendered. (bow) to you, sir.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

thatscrazy2.jpg

Well I manipulated the logos' colors, size and angle in another program called Paint. net v. 2.5. Which is pretty much worthless except for those things

I put them together in paint and then resized them with the other program. Resizing is key. Do it huge in paint and then resize to like 25% and it will usually look pretty good. The red wings gradient I did by making a red box copying it, laying it over the old box and making its color slightly lighter(while still leaving a little bit of the old box showing) and then I repeated this a couple 40 times. Then resized the giant gradient I made and that's what I got. For The stars gradient I figured out how to do the same thing using the more advanced program's levels, but it is hard to see a difference between the one done with paint and the one done in paint.net. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I am SWEET.

yeah that's kinda what I do. When I credit things to being made in paint, usually it's not 100% in paint, I use IrfanView to resize my images.

Still you did a wonderful job.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

these don't look futuristic to me...

they look like what we all thought in 1993, uniforms in 2006 would look like :)

they've got a little too much toronto raptors-expansion vibe to them, for me.

but they're creative, and fun to look at. i just don't want to see them on the ice.

Archived