Balls Deep Clothing Logo

ashbob

Don't know if any of you are familiar with this company. They are an action/extreme sports clothing/lifestyle company in Orange County, CA.

I see the old Brewers and Whalers logos get a lot of props around here but this logo is perfect for what they are trying to sell.

What do you all think/see in this logo?

bottom-plate.gif

Forgive my incompetence; I know what I'm looking for, but I don't think I'm correctly making it out.

Is it 1, where the shot is level from behind the two and the pink at the bottom would be her stuff, or is it 2, where the shot is above the two as if the dude is arched over and the negative space is her?

12.png

Personally, I see it as one person kneeling with their head on the ground.

I guess all the questions regardling the subtleties of the logo means that it probably falls short of "Perfection", seeing as graphic design is the art of visual communication.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Personally, I see it as one person kneeling with their head on the ground.

I guess all the questions regardling the subtleties of the logo means that it probably falls short of "Perfection", seeing as graphic design is the art of visual communication.

Graphic design is not the art of visual communication. That's why you have the choice to get a BFA in Graphic Design or a BA in Visual Communication; the lines are often blurred, but they're quite different in philosophy. This definitely falls short of perfection, though. Only a select few are seeing the same image.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Forgive my incompetence; I know what I'm looking for, but I don't think I'm correctly making it out.

Is it 1, where the shot is level from behind the two and the pink at the bottom would be her stuff, or is it 2, where the shot is above the two as if the dude is arched over and the negative space is her?

12.png

I see it as #1. And I did immediately.

Took me a minute to see BD

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

12.png

I see it as #1. And I did immediately.

Took me a minute to see BD

Yeah I saw #1 immediately. :D

I don't see #2.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived