Superhero Premier League

ArsenalGnnr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have it on the authority of a child that the ninja turtles stripes should be blue, red, purple, orange- "Because that's the real order."

But he likes them all--especially the Turtles.

I thought the real order was Blue, Purple, Red, Orange (at least I think thats the order of the theme song)

I have it on the authority of a child that the ninja turtles stripes should be blue, red, purple, orange- "Because that's the real order."

I thought the real order was Blue, Purple, Red, Orange (at least I think thats the order of the theme song)

It is Blue, Purple, Red, Orange

It is Blue, Purple, Red, Orange

Hey he's 6 years old!

Give him a break!

:D

(And which version's theme song?)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I updated the Ninja Turtles to the correct color order. Thanx guys.

No more uniforms today but I have this:spl0kl.png

Kits on the way: Hulk, Flash, Fantastic 4, maybe Robin, Daredevil. I could probably do this forever, and I just might. Any more requests?

I could see myself buying the red Flash one.

It blends the character & soccer very well.

I love the Grey Hulk storyline, so the Grey Hulk for the Keeper is

a great idea...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

My friend, you win.

This is one of the most innovative ideas I've seen on these boards, and it allows all of us to use our imaginations. And the best part is that they're all well executed.

What about He-Man? He's the only guy I can think of that hasn't been mentioned yet.

philly.png

daredevilfc9sk.png

Not sure how I feel about this set. Daredevil doesn't have alot to work with. He's Red and Red. (old school had some yellow but it didn't really work)

I originally had a 2-tone red scheme but it just didn't work at all. Looked like someone blead into a bowl of fruit punch.

daredevilfc9sk.png

Not sure how I feel about this set. Daredevil doesn't have alot to work with. He's Red and Red. (old school had some yellow but it didn't really work)

I originally had a 2-tone red scheme but it just didn't work at all. Looked like someone blead into a bowl of fruit punch.

Looks cool, tho. Very nice!

Kinda hard to work in a cane and dark glasses B)

Archived