Superhero Premier League

ArsenalGnnr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

robinfc9ft.png

I tried at first to keep the kit similar to the Robin Uniform but it just looked goofey on a soccer kit. Too many Primary colors. I ended up getting inspiration from Juventus' away kit. The keeper kit is from the 'Nightwing' character, the matured Dick Greyson.

[edit] Made Nightwing GK Kit more Badass

I'd like to see the following:

Venom (or symbiote Spider-Man)

Falcon

Black Panther

Nova

Joker

Two-Face

Power Man & Iron Fist (fat chance, I know...)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I love the Nightwing keeper--Makes me think you should have done a Nightwing team!

My Nightwing Madden team has a Robin alternate.

My Hulk Madden team has a Grey Hulk alternate.

I like the way you're thinking on those.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I love the Nightwing keeper--Makes me think you should have done a Nightwing team!

I don't like the Nightwing AT ALL! That is the cheesey cartoon animated series Nightwing outfit (logo) any true Batman and Nightwing fan will tell you that they hate that version. The comics version is soooo much better.

just my 2 cents as a HUGE comic fan and an "all things Batman historian"

but overall they are cool ideas even though I don't like soccer at all...

EDIT:

I just realized that my post could be taken the wrong way... this is not a criticism on your work, you didn't create that crappy Nightwing outfit/logo... all you did was use it in your concept. I'm just a bitter comic fan that is angry at WB for messing with characters I love. so don't take this the wrong way. B)

I don't like the Nightwing AT ALL! That is the cheesey cartoon animated series Nightwing outfit (logo) any true Batman and Nightwing fan will tell you that they hate that version. The comics version is soooo much better.

That is the comics version of Nightwing's uniform. Has been for 10 years now. The cartoon version has the blue stripey things meeting with an abstract bird shape in the middle--and sometimes is red instead of blue. (And indeed the cartoon version is lame compared to the comics version.)

Unless you're talking about Nightwing's original comics uniform:

1st%20app.NIGHTWING.jpg

... with the vision-obstructing ear-high collar and unarmored chest that would have gotten Dick killed on his first patrol, and which got him kicked out of the Village People for being "too flaming." Or his second uniform, which actually kind of looks like something Nike would force soccer players to wear:

160px-Nwimage.jpg

Oh, and those Flash uniforms absolutely rock.

20082614447.png

That is the comics version of Nightwing's uniform. Has been for 10 years now. The cartoon version has the blue stripey things meeting with an abstract bird shape in the middle--and sometimes is red instead of blue. (And indeed the cartoon version is lame compared to the comics version.)

Unless you're talking about Nightwing's original comics uniform:

1st%20app.NIGHTWING.jpg

... with the vision-obstructing ear-high collar and unarmored chest that would have gotten Dick killed on his first patrol, and which got him kicked out of the Village People for being "too flaming." Or his second uniform, which actually kind of looks like something Nike would force soccer players to wear:

160px-Nwimage.jpg

Oh, and those Flash uniforms absolutely rock.

dude, he changed it to the current nightwing... when he first did it, it was the cartoon bird thing on his chest. No offense, but I know my comics.

Archived