Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_canadian

IIHF Nike Swifts

While it is nice to see some swift concepts that don't look like those used on the other template, of all the designs you've created, not one of them has a unique striping pattern. Good effort, but my beef with these has been my beef of every other swift concept to date.

is this template available anywhere? i can't seem to find it.

See, I think there are some really nice designs here very creative. But it seems you've been popping these out kind of quickly so some aren't so creative.

See, I think there are some really nice designs here very creative. But it seems you've been popping these out kind of quickly so some aren't so creative.

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

Japan's unis should be primarily blue and Holland should have an orange dark jersey.

The colours used for Japan are accurate. That's pretty much their current uniform transferred to the Swift template.

The template is my own sort of. I used the ones from the resent IIHF world Champs website. Would you like it posted? As for the duth uni, I know they are usually orange but I hnk the ice hockey ones are actually a dark blue.

The colours used for Japan are accurate. That's pretty much their current uniform transferred to the Swift template.

Hmmmmm I guess you're right. I'm so used to seeing their national team in blue.

The only team from Japan I've really seen in blue has been the soccer team. The cherry blossoms, their national rugby team, is decked out in red and white stripes. Their alternates are a dark blue, but those aren't worn that much, only when there is a clash in colours. The hockey has alwways been red, white and black from what I have seen.

Wow, for swift jerseys I really like some of those. That Great Britain one is amazing. I saw it and would love to get one of those. They are very sharp. Good work overall

These are pretty cool. I guess watching all this soccer has gotten me used to the "all the teams using the same template" thing.