Steelers Super Bowl Ring

steve61

nice try, but i'm not a steelers fan - you're just wrong ^_^

Didn't say you were, snugglebritches. It was aimed at a general Squealer audience. But as it turns out, even a Flyers fan can do the knee-jerk shuffle. No worries.

Get over it, nobody cares. I've been a Steelers fan for 18 years, so i'm no bandwagon jumper.

That game had its faults but the Seahawks never really garnered much momentum to make up for anything, they weren't prepared and sucked in the superbowl.

The Steelers are the superbowl champions, if you want to whine about an asteriks or whatever, the 2005-06 Champions are the Steelers and no one can say anything to ruin that for me. SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS - PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the rings look great.

I also think the best team in the league won the Superbowl this year, and I'm proud of the grit that it took to end the season like that. 8 wins in a row, and three road wins in the playoffs leading up to the Superbowl. A lot of teams in the NFL come out of the gates strong, and finish weak (eg The Colts last season). It was an amazing 2nd half of the season and playoff run for Pittsburgh, and I hope you guys caught the road playoff games in Cincy, Indianapolis & Denver...I don't recall those being "layups". Do I wish they won with a pretty 72-0 win? Of course. Better to win ugly than lose ugly though. Heck, we had a KEY interception called back against Indianapolis that almost cost us the game (Polamalu)...some calls go your way, and some don't. That's pro sports. Whining and trying to be cute about it is not pro sports. That's bush league.

SB40terribletowel.jpg6220steelers.jpglicense_thum.jpg

I think the rings look great. 

I also think the best team in the league won the Superbowl this year, and I'm proud of the grit that it took to end the season like that.  8 wins in a row, and three road wins in the playoffs leading up to the Superbowl.  A lot of teams in the NFL come out of the gates strong, and finish weak (eg The Colts last season).  It was an amazing 2nd half of the season and playoff run for Pittsburgh, and I hope you guys caught the road playoff games in Cincy, Indianapolis & Denver...I don't recall those being "layups".  Do I wish they won with a pretty 72-0 win?  Of course.  Better to win ugly than lose ugly though.  Heck, we had a KEY interception called back against Indianapolis that almost cost us the game (Polamalu)...some calls go your way, and some don't.  That's pro sports.  Whining and trying to be cute about it is not pro sports.  That's bush league.

Dude, you're a Steeler fan. You have no objectivity in this. Had Mike Vanderjerk nailed that FG or Nick Harper returned that Bettis fumble for a TD, you'd STILL be bitching about how you got screwed out of that interception. I don't think the Seabags got "cheated" out of a Super Bowl, but I can't say that the Steelers won "fair and square" either. However, they won the game and that's never going to change. It's not bush league to question the legitimacy of something. It's not cool to bitch and whine, but it's not cool to dismiss ANY statements questioning the manner in which the Steelers won as bitching and whining.

You know you're biased, we know your biased, but at least pretend to think about this rationally. Thanks.

How about 4 diamonds and a cubic zerconium in the center :)

Now THAT'S funny. :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I LOVE IT!  I just wish they would have made 4 diamonds then a 5th in the middle to make it look like the other rings!

How about 4 diamonds and a cubic zerconium in the center :)

Classically funny.

Of course, he's just being "boorish" now and won't "let it go."

Come on Squealers fans! Let 'im have it! Tell him all about how it's not cool to make fun of the last Super Bowl!

Archived