Yellow Nuggets unis?

ZoDogg34

When I said "more gold striping" I meant making it thicker.  From what I saw in photos from this past season is was only about half as thick as it is in that picture.

I also said reducing the white outline, not eliminating it.  Look at the photo you posted, it's a lot thicker.

1/16" differences on basketball shorts are a waste of time to report as new or different, especially without a ruler.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

When I said "more gold striping" I meant making it thicker.  From what I saw in photos from this past season is was only about half as thick as it is in that picture.

I also said reducing the white outline, not eliminating it.  Look at the photo you posted, it's a lot thicker.

1/16" differences on basketball shorts are a waste of time to report as new or different, especially without a ruler.

I tried to respond to this, but right when I hit "Add Reply" my cable modem went down...

Anyway, according to the NBA Style Guide, the striping on the Lakers White shorts goes like this:

• Purple stripe (bottom) - .5"
  • Gold Stripe - .125"

In the fall, I'll be able to tell if this is changing for 2006-2007.

(yes - the NBA keeps very accurate records on this stuff...I wish the other leagues would as well)

I tried to respond to this, but right when I hit "Add Reply" my cable modem went down...

Anyway, according to the NBA Style Guide, the striping on the Lakers White shorts goes like this:

• Gold Stripe - .125"

(yes - the NBA keeps very accurate records on this stuff...I wish the other leagues would as well)

Huh - I did not know that. However, if the gold strip goes from .125" to .1875", is it really visible to the human eye?

The style guide doesn't keep measurements of how thick the outline of the logo is on the shorts, does it?

My biggest problems with the validity of these shorts that Tazz posted is why would Eastbay post "new" gear before the season is over, and why would they post next season's gear with Reebok's logo on it? I would think that adidas would want Eastbay to show the adidas logo on all new apparel for next year. If Tazz answers by saying the shorts are Photoshopped (which doesn't make sense for the manufacturer logo), then I would assume that the thickness of the stripes and of the logos aren't nearly as accurate as the stuff worn on the court.

I'm calling b.s. on these changes. That's just my opinion.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Gold Stripe - .125"

is that style guide online, and if yes can u tell me the link?

Archived