New Bucks Jerseys Concept

ShinyHubCaps

Not bad for Paint, but with the antlers, I would probably remove the line on top of the front antler so it looks like its one antler with another horn coming off it, because right now it looks like 4 antlers with 2 in the front and 2 in the back.... but not bad

I think it looks good except for what I am presuming to antlers above the wordmark, it looks like wings or something.

Idk how to make 'em look more like antlers though

But I gotta say I'm liking this color combo more and more. I think they should go mostly red instaed of green on the jerseys

Will the Milwaukee Reindeer please take the court at this time? :P

nah, just playin...

For ou having done this in MS Paint, that's a GREAT start. I tend to agree with the others about the antlers--actually, for a wordmark on a jersy, that may be a bit much. I'll tell you what just came to mind, however--you know how some NBA teams have that little logo on the back right above the nameplate, a la Mavs' star, the Kings' crown, and the Bulls', er, bull? Maybe try doing a basketball with antlers and making your own little logo like that...

Not a bad start, though, kin. Keep workin...I'm likin it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

too much handdrawnness in it

coming from you... really?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Good job. I like the way you used their original colors. One thing about the side inserts that taper out near the botom of the jersey. Make sure you start the taper high enough so that it doesn't end up tucked into the shorts. And remember, an NBA jersey must be tucked in.

One thing about the side inserts that taper out near the botom of the jersey. Make sure you start the taper high enough so that it doesn't end up tucked into the shorts. And remember, an NBA jersey must be tucked in.

Yeah, I didn't know what to do with that. I didn't know how long to make the jersey, or if it were untucked or not. I think I decided to make the length somewhere between, and the taper at the bottom of it, so it probably would be tucked in. I'll try to fix that.

Can u also please send me the link of where u go that template.

I didn't use a template, but rather made it myself. Or maybe you're sarcastic, because it looks really makeshift. (Although a template would have been nice for when I make changes.)

Thanks for the ideas and the comments. By the way, I replaced the antlers with ones similar to the current Bucks logo and will post those in the near future.

Oh, thanks. That was one I made myself, but to counteract the hand-drawn look, I found this template:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/nde...ne_template.jpg

And this is my fixed product. I only had time to do the home jersey, and I made a few mistakes while file-saving. I also used some freeware program for the text and some other stuff.

This time, I used the antlers from the team logo. My other ones weren't very good, but I wanted to see what kind of a wordmark I could get with a picture on it...

BucksHomeJPEG.jpg

Also, any clue for a font similar to that of the numbers? I tried whatthefont.com without luck.

Thanks.

these are very nice the old ones were very messy and looked cartoonish. The updated ones look slick just fix the numbers like you did with lettering, sorry i cant help you out with finiding a font simmilar though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived