Mlb bp jerseys

Snowcap30

From ESPN.com

Batting practice is getting a fashion makeover. Teams will have new styles for their BP jerseys and caps this season -- the first change in the apparel line since it began in 1985. The Mets and the Orioles have the most dramatic changes, both changing from black to orange.

:D :D :D :D

if u read the article, it also says the hats will br flexfit. thats awesome, i've been wondering why they havent allready doen that.

does anyone know if the hats will still be mesh?

According to the article on MLB.com, the BP hats will be made of the same material as the jerseys (a Dry-Fit type fabric).

They started wearing BP jerseys that were different from the regular game jerseys then.  A lot of teams just used the same design as their regular jerseys, except with the mesh material.  The mesh hats started in 1998(?).  Before that, in spring training, players wore mesh adjustable hats, and normal fitted hats during regular season BP.
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

They started wearing BP jerseys that were different from the regular game jerseys then.  A lot of teams just used the same design as their regular jerseys, except with the mesh material.  The mesh hats started in 1998(?).  Before that, in spring training, players wore mesh adjustable hats, and normal fitted hats during regular season BP.

They started in 1999, along with the different BP coloured and styled caps.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

They started in 1999, along with the different BP coloured and styled caps.

I thought it was either 98 or 99.  On a side note, in 1998 the Mariners wore their alternate navy-silver hats for all of their Spring Training games.  As far as I know, that is the only time a team wore alternate hats all spring before the adoption of mesh.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Archived