CCSLC NBA member Mock Draft

floydnimrod

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the second pick in the 2006 draft, the Chicago Bulls select...

Brandon Roy, Guard, University of Washington.

I was tempted to take either Tyrus Thomas or LaMarcus Aldridge but had too many doubts about either. Thomas seems like a project and Aldridge a stiff. This pick works well for the Bulls if they (I) take a big with the no. 16 pick and sign one in free agency.

It also appers that Drew will not be available to do this so I'm taking over Atlanta

I am here. I got internet at where i'm at. I am stuck here all day, so i'll be able to do it.

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

IF you haven't already, PM the guys saying that the mock draft has started, so they know they should check when it it there turn, since some guys may have thought this wasn't gonna happen.

With the 4th pick in the 06' NBA draft the Portland Trailblazers select Randy Foye from Villanova.

Breakdown: The Blazers believe that Foye is the most complete player in the draft, and that they could play him in the shooting gaurd positon to fill a big hole. Blazers scouts discribed Foye as a smooth athlete, possessing a couple of different gears, solid leaping ability, good strength and excellent body control in the lane. They hope he can repeat, 20.5 PPG and 5.8 RPG. But he must improve himself by making more assists to become an elite player.

Portland,OR

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

(Drew22) Atlanta is on the clock.

And this might come up but if a trade happens in real life it does not affect our draft in that we already started.

So if the Telfair to Boston deal goes through Boston will still retain the #7 pick in our mock draft.

Just lettin' everyone know

Archived