carolina 'canes (or cape fear force)

leggman01

i designed this set for a team in our fantasy league - the owner may go with cape fear force as a name to avoid the bandwagon jumping appearance, but he does want to pay homage to both the carolina hurricanes and carolina panthers with his logo - c&c appreciated and welcomed

caneswwdmk202vc.png

primary w/wordmark

canessecond200qz.png

secondary

canestert302gb.png

tertiary

caneshelmet27gv.png

helmet

i may try both the secondary and tertiary as a helmet logo, as i'm not overly pleased with the vertical nature of the primary on the helmet...when i do, i'll post those...thoughts?

jldesigns404eo.png

I like the design. Nice color choice, and on the helmet i think you should use the secondary logo. And maybe try the silvery color for the facemask - I think that'd look better than white, or maybe the blue on the facemask - either one.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I really like the color choice here, but something is just not clicking. mabe adjust the miter limit on the grey outline to get rid of those rounded points.

I dont know if you were aiming for having the black and white accents as hightlights and shadow, but here is my idea for what you should do. See how in the grey the top of the logo is black try making this white (do this with all of your colors within the hurricane), and at the bottom of each make it black....It would really help out your secondary too.

Keep it up

Gamecock82

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

i've made a couple of modifications

primary has been changed to be more horizontally aligned...i'm liking this change - also tweaked the color patterns some, although not exactly as gamecock has suggested (thanks)

newcanesprimary151yt.png

secondary is changed as well...the "c" is more horseshoe shaped

newcanes151kv.png

new helmet, as well - i'm liking the primary on the helmet now that it's more horizontal, but i may try the others, just for good measure - the black cage and single blue stripe are definately winners, in my mind

newcaneshelmet1cn.png

tertiary will remain the same

the thing i really like about the secondary and tertiary are that they are actually pieces of the primary - the secondary was used to form the "wind" around the eye, which is the tertiary (though slightly modified/tilted) - i think these really work well together, but i am a bit biased

gamecock - i know exactly what you are talking about with the gray outline, but i don't know how (or if you can) change the miters on the tool i use to give the logo a uniform outline in paint shop pro...maybe when/if i get illustrator and vectorize this logo, i'll figure out how to get an outline that more closely mirrors the form of the logo

jldesigns404eo.png

i designed this set for a team in our fantasy league - the owner may go with cape fear force as a name to avoid the bandwagon jumping appearance, but he does want to pay homage to both the carolina hurricanes and carolina panthers with his logo - c&c appreciated and welcomed

caneswwdmk202vc.png

primary w/wordmark

canessecond200qz.png

secondary

canestert302gb.png

tertiary

caneshelmet27gv.png

helmet

i may try both the secondary and tertiary as a helmet logo, as i'm not overly pleased with the vertical nature of the primary on the helmet...when i do, i'll post those...thoughts?

why not just use Fayetteville Force...oh wait that ones being used.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

why not just use Fayetteville Force...oh wait that ones being used.

mostly because the owner wants to be either the cape fear force or the carolina 'canes

other than some of the club and aau teams, who is using the force nickname...i'm familiar with the patriots, swampdogs, guard and fireantz...who are the force?

jldesigns404eo.png

• 8 years later...

Archived