2007 College World Series Logo

whitenstupid

Pretty plain. The best part is how it shows the outfield skyline {if you can call it that here}, but for some reason it gives a little vibe of this years MLB All-Star logo.

Good logo, but if feels plain and alittle used.

oBIgzrL.png

Pretty plain. The best part is how it shows the outfield skyline {if you can call it that here}, but for some reason it gives a little vibe of this years MLB All-Star logo.

Good logo, but if feels plain and alittle used.

The first thing I thought of was this years all star game logo too. But I do like the simplicity of the logo, and the fact you used home plate as the main thing behind the lettering.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Maybe behind the outfield wall you could put something like the Desert Dome: zoo%20desert%20dome.jpg or something I always wanted to see was the Downtown Omaha skyline:800px-Omaha2.jpeg

with the Woodmen building and the 1st National Bank building. Being so close to Omaha and having family/friends who used to reside there I hear a lot of things they would like to see in the CWS logo that represents Omaha.

CNBtE.png

Archived