Australian Football League Redesign 2007

Gazzzaf

my first reaction to the Kangas' secondary: that's gonna be damn near impossible to see. sure, using that treatment's not impossible, but it aint exactly teh best way to go either.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the stripe treatment on the back of the Roos home, and the Hawks do look better with a gold panel.

Would the Roos switch' strip look a bit weird side on? Anyone else think that?

Still not sold on the white piping for the Eagles. Perhaps make it follow the gold around to the back of the jumper - this would match it up with the shorts stripe.

heh, Brisbane's logo blows, but it's not your fault they have horrible taste. the home would have to grow on me a bit, the road is interesting. the head by itself looks like a map of Africa, oddly enough :D

as for Melbourne, I probably woulda left teh blues alone (yeah, I know, wouldn't be much of a concept), though I do like the reds.

2016cubscreamsig.png

far as Richmond goes, yeah it's a little different. the silver-gold-silver sash works well, though, better than a black-gold-black version would because you'd either have had to leave teh sash off the back like on their old ones or use white numbers, which is generally a bad idea on white.

on to Adelaide. adidas would probably do that if they could (replace the barberpole with de three stripes), though the roadie's pretty nice if I do say so myself. B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Iv'e told ya basically what i thought of them, but the Kangas away is one of my favs of this collection, then the Crows away......the geelong one is good but i can't see them using it, its seems to suit as more of a training jumper

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

heh, extending the anchor to the back's not a bad idea, though I'm not completely sold on the half green/half red anchor as it is now. I figure a bevel effect of some sort might work, however.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I really like both Crows guernseys. The home is basically what I was thinking for my fantasy team, just substitute white for yellow.

I like the Fremantle concepts, too. I wasn't sure of the two color anchor on the secondary, but it's growing on me.

And I do like the Collingwood secondary. Reminds me of the Kangas secondary from a few years ago that I really liked.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Yeah I know that the Dockers alt is a little controversial but f I were to say make the anchor purple then it would be a carbon copy of their current set which I didnt want. I agree on the Cats alt as well, it does look like a training jumper but I'd much rather see that than clawmarks on the guernsey.

Anyways, here is Port.

Power1.gif

Power2.gif

sig.png

Well I spose I'm redesigning the AFL in this thread and so I choose to redesign it WITHOUT Eddie, the man who claims to own the rights to anything monochromatic.

sig.png

Archived