Portland Huskies FF Team

bear69designs

Here is a concept that was originally done in markers in 1988, which I have updated digitally from time to time for the last several years. I've always been fond of the design, but I'm trying to take a step forward with my rendering. I'm looking for criticism of any kind, and don't be afraid to be harsh. (Seriously, tear me up [kind words also welcomed]). Thanks in advance!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/34906485/

Not a bad job. I might suggest filling in the back of the Husky head with a solid color.

That helmet looks like something from the future.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

If there's another coyote on the other side, I would consider making them both smaller to avoid them "colliding" on the back.

I also completely detest that style of helmet; the sharp angles, glittery color, and blindingly bright reflections are all diverting attention and merit from your logo.

Really good looking; my only critique is that I think many football teams would have a problem with the carnation pink accents. That whole testosterone-fueled-homophobia thing.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived