Anahiem Ducks concept

Phenomenal

It needs a clearer font for the numbers--that would be a cool font for many things, but not uni #'s

I'd also take some time & clean up around the logo image--there's a lot of white spots--it's easy to do in paint--you just need to zoom.

It's not a bad idea--a bold departure from what we know though.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Those letters and numbers are going to be way too hard to read, no matter the size. The numbers on the back aren't bad, but that's going to be almost unintelligible from the cheap seats. As for the names? Well, you put Niedermayer's name on there and you can barely read it as is.

Try to go with a more standard font for both the numbers and names and then it should look quite a bit better. Good start, however.

the numbers lead me to believe the team is sponsored by espn. the orange on the waistline leads me to believe that the players crotch is on fire. the white line around the crotch-fire needs to continue around the whole waistline if you plan on keeping it. after a clean- up this could be a decent concept, but i just hope the team goes in a very different direction, and i am confident they will.

that would be a cool font for many things, but not uni #'s

NO!

I saw a rant on another thread along these lines (don't remember who it was by) and I agree with it...

"Futuristic" fonts aren't futuristic, they're just ugly. No one in the future would ever use a font like this, unless everyone goes blind or humanity collectively loses 95% of their intelligence. They are hard to read, and aren't even original--they will just make the team look like they were designed by an early 90s teenager who thought they were cool.

One of the recent trends among pro sports teams is to try to look at least somewhat classy. This, my friend, does not look classy.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

but I hate the logo and the numbers and name lettering has to go.

So, everything besides the striping, the bottom, and the Captain's C

pretty much. I like what u did with the jersey. But, I hate that new logo their gonna use. The "C" looks good. Maybe tweak the numbers and lettering possibly.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Ducks.png

C&C Please

OK, let's see here...

-The bottom striping and sleeve striping totally contradict each other. I like the idea for the bottom striping, but you need to find an equivalent for the sleeves.

-My opinion on the font is the same as everyone else's. Use a block font.

-The "C" is difficult to decipher. Use the same font for the C as the number font I suggested.

-The socks look a little plain. With hockey pants on, you wouldn't even be able to see the little stripes at the top.

Archived