Mets wearing all-black batting helmets

BBM

I don't have any screen grabs yet, but the Mets are wearing the black home unis against the Orioles and their helmets are all-black (but still Cool-Flo). End of the two-tones, perhaps? (PLEASE!)

I don't have any screen grabs yet, but the Mets are wearing the black home unis against the Orioles and their helmets are all-black (but still Cool-Flo). End of the two-tones, perhaps? (PLEASE!)

They always wear all black helmets when they wear the black unis at home or on the road. Whn they wear the blue caps with the white or pins at home they wear an all blue helmet. and when they wear the black hat w/ blue brim either home or away they wear the two-tone helmets.

They always wear all black helmets when they wear the black unis at home or on the road. Whn they wear the blue caps with the white or pins at home they wear an all blue helmet. and when they wear the black hat w/ blue brim either home or away they wear the two-tone helmets.

I don't know what's sadder, the fact that the Mets have that many different looks or that you know all that... :P

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

The many looks of the Mets

1. Two tone helmet and black hat with blue bill with snow white jerseys.

2. Blue hat and helmet with snow whites.

3. Black hat and helmet wuth Black home alt.

4. Blue hat and helmet with pinstripes

5. Black hat with two tone helmet with pinstripes (very rare)

6. Black hate with blue bill and two tone with grey road

7. Black hate and helmet with black road.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived