ANA Ducks Concept Jersey

burgess

You gotta' clean up the logo, it's a great concept, love the colour scheme, it works for me, but it's a pretty safe concept, not much negative things to say other than clean up the logo.

change the white lines, including number outlines, to black and you have yourself something i really like. this is more the direction that i hope the team moves in.

It's a good effort, but I have to say I don't like them. A big reason being I'm not a big fan of their current third jersey. I think it's rubbish and a tired design. "Hey bob, let's do the tri-stripes again!" "You mean on the arms and lower part of the jersey, like so many other teams have done?" "Yup! People will think it's cool because it's all retro."

To that I say "NO!" I also don't like the use of scripts as main logos. So that is the second nail in the coffin.

clean up works great for the home, looks finely done to me, but the away still needs an update, i dont like the white stripes on the white jersey, i think you could make them black, or change the orientation around and add a black stripe so that black isnt next to green. thats all i can really think of for the aways. as for the retro design is tired thing...i think it works fine on these, and it doesnt matter if other teams have done it, the colors are different and that makes the entire jersey look different. the script on the chest does bother me a little bit because it does look odd, but i learned to look past that because i know youre trying to make the new ducks design, and this is the only logo that is almost certainly a new logo.

The update is incredible. The green looks much better with the thick orange stripe and tbe black stripe outline.

Also, I love the white jersey. I like the white striping in the middle, and the lack of black. I also like the green shoulders. It is great because it is the same template as the home jersey, but it isn't like a photo negative, with the colors reversed.

Here's an updated away concept sweater. I added very small black stripes, like I did in the home sweater.

As far as an alternate sweater goes, I'm thinking of using the Washington Capitals' current template. If anyone has any suggestions on what might be better, I'd love to hear them.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9254/an...aconcept3pr.png

Archived