2006 MLB All-Star J erseys

gilesy24

I dont think that they are that bad, considering Pittsburgh colors are Black and Gold you should have expected these.  Anyway here is the link directly to the article on the Pirates webpage displaying both AL and NL Unis.

All Star Unis

Ub4D6DWD.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are those new-style Majestic BP jerseys, like the teams wore in the WBC. That's what everyone is going to switch to next year. They feel thinner, like a soccer jersey material (similar to the Umbro England kits from 2002).

It could have been better, but thatnkfully they'll only wear them on Monday and during BP on gameday.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Is it just me or does the National League ALWAYS get the uglier lighter colored jerseys no matter whether they are home or away?

macderby.jpg

lg_gonzalez_ap-01.jpg

hr-sexson70802.jpg

DO_7.12.jpg

a_abreu_372.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 1 month later...
Is it just me or does the National League ALWAYS get the uglier lighter colored jerseys no matter whether they are home or away?

Some all-star jerseys have taken on the characteristics of the hosts or an existing franchise -- the NBA all-star jerseys of 1972 were purple and gold and the same fonts as the Lakers of the time.

s_oscar_i.jpg

For years, the NHL All-Star jersey looked like the New York Rangers' tops (and were probably made by Gerry Cosby):

CAMP84A99K_W.jpg

I liked the baseball all-star jerseys the year they were in Chicago and looked like the 1977 jersey.

in the words of the great philosopher me, "Those look like turds covered in burnt hair." Or in this case covered in burnt mustard. :P

You're Ron Burgundy?

Seriously, get up to date. The new hottness is the 26 Wonderbread car.

What's with the non-button up thing? Makes it look kinda amateurish, like UNC's baseball jerseys.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Archived