new texas tech football jersey

dfffd61

Am I the only one who has thought that since they ARE the RED Raiders, shouldnt they not wear all black uniforms ??

Not to mention that it can't be a good idea to play football while wearing all-black uniforms out in the heat of west Texas.

Odd to see the black and the red, but see no white.

Nice jerseys i guess. Nothing special. Kinda of a goofy font on the numbers.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think they look much better than the Times New Roman jerseys they used to wear. I always thought that Texas Tech and West Virginia were the worst looking teams in the major conference. Now, only WVU has that honor.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Has any other team had that same kind of striping on their uniforms? They look like the Anti-Bronco stripe (fat at the top and skinny at the bottom)

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Ive seen some other teams with that type of shoulder stripe, bowling green right? But I think those had another stripe going over the shoulders also, did they?

Found a pic, guess it stays think, doesnt really shrink down like these Tech ones. omar22.jpg

Toledo has kinda the same stripe, but one one over their shoulders as well.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Toledo wears the old Wazzu unis from a couple years ago. I think it is funny that UnderArmour is taking over Nike schools. I haven't seen other branded schools (Schools that actually don't pay for their stuff) go to Under Armour. I would have liked to have seen Tech get the San Francisco Demons treatment. Those were some tight unis IMO. I am sorta surprised no one has tried the off color stitching ala the LV Outlaws.

Toledo wears the old Wazzu unis from a couple years ago. I think it is funny that UnderArmour is taking over Nike schools. I haven't seen other branded schools (Schools that actually don't pay for their stuff) go to Under Armour. I would have liked to have seen Tech get the San Francisco Demons treatment. Those were some tight unis IMO. I am sorta surprised no one has tried the off color stitching ala the LV Outlaws.

And as if UnderArmour hasn't made their prescence known in the college football board already...the next time the Auburn Tigers take the field the WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW.

(Take a good peek at the thread titled "LOGO CREEP!" in this forum to see what I mean...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I am 99.9% sure UA will be doing Ole Miss' uniforms next season and the road jerseys will look like they did before Nike took over in 2000 --- red numbers and UCLA stripes.

And after talking to a couple of people who would know, I'm 99.9% sure you're wrong and the team will wear the same Nike uniforms they have sported for several years.

IF they are going away from Nike, there's going to an awful lot of surplus 2006-07 edition Nike apparell in the Ole Miss equipment room.

I am 99.9% sure UA will be doing Ole Miss' uniforms next season and the road jerseys will look like they did before Nike took over in 2000 --- red numbers and UCLA stripes.

And after talking to a couple of people who would know, I'm 99.9% sure you're wrong and the team will wear the same Nike uniforms they have sported for several years.

IF they are going away from Nike, there's going to an awful lot of surplus 2006-07 edition Nike apparell in the Ole Miss equipment room.

Deal must have fallen through then.

Another year of Nike road uniform garbage then, I take it.

Also, could be just me, but Texas Tech across the front in the same font as most Under Armor products doesn't mean upgrade.

Actually that font is one Texas Tech has used in their endzones for several years prior to switching to Under Armor.

Archived