ducks concept

zig

since so many people are making new ducks concepts with the new logos and colors i decided to take a stab at it. Im not that great but it's worth a shot.

C&C Please

newduckslogojersey2.png

I don't like how the current third jersey is continually rehashed into "new" concepts. Then again, I think the current third jersey is a steaming pile of you know what, so that doesn't help any. As for the color scheme, I don't like it too much. Considering we keep hearing orange and black, I don't like the Green Bay Packers look of yellow and green. Orange and green maybe, but not yellow and green.

These concepts aren't bad at all... however, I'd change the yellow on the home and away jerseys to orange (try experimenting with different shades, see what works best with green... or, you could change it to the Ducks' current colour eggplant) and make the third jersey black.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

here is the next update i got rid of the orange one and replaced it with a black one. I made the black one the alt and switched around the logos.

EDIT- I Cleaned up the alt logo

newduckslogojersey33orange2-1.png

I really like the yellow and green ones, they seem like a nice tribute to the Seals. I don't think the shades of green and orange you've used go very well together. Experiment with them a bit and see what you can come up with.

I really like the yellow and green ones, they seem like a nice tribute to the Seals. I don't think the shades of green and orange you've used go very well together. Experiment with them a bit and see what you can come up with.

I do too, for the same reasons--It looks like the best version of the Seals jerseys...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

since so many people are making new ducks concepts with the new logos and colors i decided to take a stab at it. Im not that great but it's worth a shot.

C&C Please

newduckslogojersey2.png

I actually like this, but the yellow just doesn't do it for me. It looks like someone hurled all of the it. However, the new versions you made, I love them. They remind me a bit of the Oilers of the '80s. But, that's a good thing. I especially love the black alternate with the forest green top. Great detail with the stripes as well.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I like 'em both, but the first one just has a special place in my heart. Looks somewhat like the colors of the California Golden Seals/Minnesota North Stars. And I've been wishing that some NHL team would return to those colors for a looooong time now. I'd rock a hat in an instant if the Ducks had those. Alright, no more rambling.

It's a shame that what you made (which I'm not too big a fan of) is actually better than what they officially came out with.

I'll take that as a complement. I guess :wacko:

Archived