Jerseys you would kill for your teams to go back

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we really need this same thread every week or so?

Well, people will stop making it when people stop posting in topics like it.

Anyway, I agree about those Astros jerseys. They were actually futuristic, unlike the ones they have now. I like the current ones too though.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

probably not

Agreed--but--

Yes to the blue/green Canucks jersy

The blue Pens.

No to the blue/orange Oilers (what an awful combination of shades--the Islanders old shades worked better)

& to the old Sabres--I found them boring, and again the shades they used don'e work well together.

Also add the Original Calgary Flames jerseys.

And for the Stampeders and most of the CFL--almost any jersey pre RBK makeover.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Please..please..please.

orioles66.jpg

I agree 100% with this.

Baltimore is in a flux right now. I like the colors, but there is so much more they could do with there uniforms. I HATE the script "O's" hat, I think the flat bird standing there is AWFUL and is one of the dumbest hat logos ever.

This uniform is nice. I would also love to see them go back to the old bird caricature, but on an all black hat. I wouldn't even mind if they used the white front panel hat for Sunday home games. That old bird logo is one of the best logos ever, it is as good or better than the Cleveland Indians hat logo. I don't understnad why they just don't go back to it. Orioles aren't fierce, so you might as well have some fun with it, because a serious Oriole is just boring.

31-37922-f.jpg

Agree on the road jersey. As for the hats, I can never decide. I grew up with the cartoon bird, but it seems dated now. If they do go back to it, I would prefer a full black cap with orange bill, since the white panel screams 70s/early 80s.

Slightly off topic --

Someone explain to me why, even though the Orioles won the 1983 World Series in that hat, the manufacturer put 1988 on the back -- a year in which the O's started 0-21 and finished 54-107. Also, without looking back to be positive, I'm pretty sure that hat had an orange button, not a black one.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

probably not

Agreed--but--

Yes to the blue/green Canucks jersy

The blue Pens.

No to the blue/orange Oilers (what an awful combination of shades--the Islanders old shades worked better)

& to the old Sabres--I found them boring, and again the shades they used don'e work well together.

Also add the Original Calgary Flames jerseys.

And for the Stampeders and most of the CFL--almost any jersey pre RBK makeover.

Yes we do, if we can't vent here, where can we???

10090_dt.jpg

31974.jpg

Elway21396.jpg

And I agree 100% on the Sixers and Orioles.

Yes, I definitely agree with the Astros futuristic jerseys. I really miss those unis, they really captured the team's identity. I'm not a big fan of what they wear now, but it's starting to grow on me even though it really doesn't fit the name.

I would also like to see the old Houston Rockets jerseys and the Saints unis from the Archie Manning days.

AM.gif

Ralomar-tbj.JPG

ace.jpg

bluejays93.jpg

I would love for the Blue Jays to bring this look back. Although I would settle at this point for more blue than what they give us now.

Bring back the first hat they had with the white front.

I want Vancouver to scrap the stupid native theme they got going here, i hate the native whale logo, i hate the native draft logo, i also hate 2010 olympic logo.

It doesn't really represent the multiculturalism of BC...not at all.

Go back to the skate, the stick logo, or good ol' Johnny Canuck. Scrap the demented whale and use something that has more of the BC feel to it, and its not freakin some aboriginal thing they gotta do.

Oh yeah...i don't hate aboriginal/native people....so relax. I just don't like the logo's.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

The Edmonton Oilers, St.Louis Blues, Washington Capitals, Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, LA Kings, Vancouver Canucks, and Dallas stars should go back to their original colours.

Well Dallas should adopt the NorthStars colours, or should Minnesota? Well whatever, someone should, those were wicked jerseys.

northstars_big.jpg

300px-Waynegretzky_oilers.jpg

ozzy_osborne.jpg

The Ozzy mugshot one, the blues colours then were awesome, i remember seeing a picture of those somewhere.

hunter.jpg

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived