Jerseys you would kill for your teams to go back

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my team, but I'd really dig seeing the Pirates return to the old pillbox hats.

19766pir.jpg

I'd also like to see UCLA go back to these digs..

jabbar_ucla_33_sm.jpg

and lastly-- may be alone here but..

PhoenixCoyotesHome1996-2003.jpg were some favorites of mine.

Why they changed is beyond me.

i_hawk_275.jpg

Even though they aren't my team I'd love to see the Rams wear these again. Sweet simplicity.

deacon.jpg

And I know I'll take a real beating on these but I can't help it I just always liked them.

ICurtisCin.jpgRileyCin.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

and lastly-- may be alone here but..

PhoenixCoyotesHome1996-2003.jpg were some favorites of mine.

you are not alone. Those were great. They were very southwest and fit the name and the city much better than the current uniforms.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Not my team but this is the greatest uniform of all time compared to what they have now...

bears_throwback_58483.jpg

...and this is not a jersey but instead a logo

FALCONSMINIREPLICA.jpg

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

you are not alone. Those were great. They were very southwest and fit the name and the city much better than the current uniforms.

Agreed. Those uniforms were actually ORIGINAL. Something you don't see much in NHL jerseys these days. Everyone just goes for the boring "vintage" look, even if it doesn't fit.

Although I admit, I don't mind the new Coyotes stuff as much anymore. But my first respone to them was a big fat - "yawn".

As for my teams: tam_bolts_95_3rd.jpg

For me, none. The Raiders, Clippers, and Angels each have their best jerseys ever at this point, and the Ducks' new ones aren't any worse than the old ones.

However, the Vikings (one of my favorites) are making a bad decision with their new ones:

06427191740_new-vikes-uniforms-155.jpg

And while I was searching for those, I found this one. I don't know if it's badass or disgusting:

829760174789-s.jpg

sportslogosavatarb.jpgsportslogosavatara.jpg

Not my team but this is the greatest uniform of all time compared to what they have now...

bears_throwback_58483.jpg

I believe that's an attempt by Adidas to make a Jim McMahon BYU throwback, in which case it was never worn--BYU was always royal blue and white when he was there.

ncf_9_412.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

And while I was searching for those, I found this one. I don't know if it's badass or disgusting:

829760174789-s.jpg

I remember seeing those fairly frequently back in high school. for what it's worth, I also saw some dude wear a Warren Moon version...which oddly enough, had no cuff or shoulder stripes.

heh, I recall seeing: three variations of black Packer jerseys (pre-97 home striping, green #s trimmed in gold; post-97 road striping with white lettering, and a SBXXXI special that had the same home striping and lettering), a black Pats (blue numbers with red shadow), a couple variations of black Cowboys jerseys (one of which was resurrected for the 04 shopping season-blue numbers trimmed in white and blue), and a black Eagles jersey (essentially the current alt with pre-2003 numbers). There were probably more that i missed (heck, I vaguely remember seeing a black Chargers jersey...can you say pointless?)

I'm gonna stop now, cus I could go on about late 90s fashion jerseys all night. reversible jerseys, gold NBA jerseys, neon green Yankees jerseys, an odd take on pinstripes, alt color NHL jerseys, of course black hockey jerseys...the list could go on and on, baby :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived