Holy Ghost Prep

Brass

Hey guys. I just wanted to drop by and tell you guys that Holy Ghost Prep, a small-prep school, had adopted my design. Anyway, I thought I would present the 4 designs I offered to them:

DESIGN 1

HGP_1-1.png

-A basic Chicago Blackhawks-type design that I thought would defintely add some heritage-style to their jerseys. Personally, this one was my favorite out of them all, and hoped they would of adopted this one.

DESIGN 2

hgpjerseysagainii-1.png

-Probably my least favorite one. This idea was brought to me by one of the players, and I didn't really like it, but he wanted to see the possibility of it. I'm glad they didn't adopt this one.

DESIGN 3

HGP_2-1.png

-This is one that I didn't really like. I didn't think the lettering going down worked well with the Wild-style jersey. I think the drop lettering is better suitied with a vintage-style jersey, similiar to Design 1.

DESIGN 4

hgpjerseryagain-1.png

-This one seemed to draw the most interest from the players. I did like this one, but not as much as the first one.

They decided to go with Design 4, as seen one their site here.

What style did you guys like for the team? C&C welcome as always!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hey, how does it feel to get your work used by a real team and have your own real version of it?

It's cool I guess. I didn't do it for anything really, but the team decided to get a jersey for me which was cool. It's pretty neat watching them wear something you were a part of.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

My only complaint about these concepts is that there's no consistency between the logo color/trim and the number color/trim on concepts 2 and 4 (red logo, white numbers). Still, you should be proud of all 4 of these designs, no matter which one you like best.

QPR%20Sig.png

Congradualtions dude. For all the concepts I've pumped out, I still can't even imagine what it would be like to have a team adopt it. I think the team made a great choice.

I like #3 the most it's simple but classic. I like having HGP on the jersey rather than the interlocking HGP. I also like the first one alot. I agree with you on #2 being my least favorite out of the four, there is two much going on. Congrats, it must be very cool to see people play in jersey that you have created.

Archived