College Hockey

zig

I was trying to make an update on a bruins jersey when i messed up and reliezed that it would be a nice minnesota jersey so i finnished it up and here it is. I also made an Arizona jersey. I might make more jersey for colleges. I'll take some request if you want. C&C PLease

collegejerseycool2.gif

arizonahokcey2.gif

I'll comment on the idea. I like the striping on the maroon jersey, but only if you put the stylized "M" on it. I've never been a fan of the skating Gopher, but that's just me. As far as the white and gold jerseys, I just look at them and don't see enough maroon. I could almost see Michigan Tech in those if you replace the maroon with black... I guess what I'm saying is that the U is maroon and gold, not gold and maroon, while Tech can get away with gold and black or black and gold...

You've got some good ideas though...

Moose

I like the yellow Gopher jersey. HOwever, the logo on the maroon jersey should not be there, imho.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The 2nd Gophers set is much better. Although I agree with hail2thevictrz about the rearranging of the jerseys.

That Arizona one ain't bad either. Nice work.

EDIT: You have no numbers on the back of the Arizona jerseys. No name either, for that matter.

i added number to arizona as steiny ramone pointed i forgot i add them. I also make a oregon ducks uni which i'm not to crazy about. C&C please

arizonahokcey2-1.gif

oregon.gif

i made some flordia state jerseys. I like the home and away but im not to crazy about the alt. The flordia state jerseys are very similar to the arizona ones. C&C Please

flordiasems2.png

Those oregon ones are nice and the football team should take some notice.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

For Florida State, the Seminole head logo definitely works best as a crest. The interlocking FS would be a perfect shoulder logo to go along with it. I really like what you did with Arizona, so no suggestions there. However, Oregon just doesn't look very Nike-ish to me (take it however you want), you should be more adventurous and try something with the current identity.

QPR%20Sig.png

I made some more "Traditional" Oregon jerseys. I actually like the all black and all white jerseys but thats really it. I included nike logos because what oregon jersey is complete without a nike logo. Also i made 7 different ones so that they can be combined with different socks, pants and helmets and you won't see oregon play in the same unis for weeks.

oregonoutthere.png

I updated the seminoles jersey. I replaced the logos with the head logo and make it the shoulder logo. I didn't put the shoulder logos on the jersey because i kept messing it up. I got rid of the ugly goldish brown jersey and replaced it with black. I also got rid of the bright red completely and replaced it with maroon. C & C please

flordiasems3.png

I made some more "Traditional" Oregon jerseys. I actually like the all black and all white jerseys but thats really it. I included nike logos because what oregon jersey is complete without a nike logo. Also i made 7 different ones so that they can be combined with different socks, pants and helmets and you won't see oregon play in the same unis for weeks.

oregonoutthere.png

That's more like it! :P

Thanks for the comments guys. I made a Marshall Jersey. I don't really like the green away jersey. I am thinking about switching the black stripes to brown. I like the home and alt though, C&C Please

marshall.png

Archived