batman baseball jersey

mike2sana

Let me say this first of all: I'm sorry. I am a bigger Batman fan than a Superman fan, so I'm about to come down pretty hard on you. On that note...

Way too much yellow. The modern Batman uses it sparingly.

Batman-JimLee2.jpg

As you can see, the suit has no yellow circle around the bat anymore. The belt is barely described as yellow. Therefore, drop (at least most) of the yellow.

Also, use this bat-symbol instead of the old one:

batman_symbol_IV.jpg

The wordmarks you chose for the Dark Knight are probably the two worst ones you could choose. The old 60s series, while enjoyable to watch, does not reflex the image of Batman today. And the new Batman cartoon is too anime-ish for my tastes. The wordmark is not really a good workmark for Batman. I suggest trying something like this one featured on this book released a few years ago:

batman-pictures.jpg

or maybe the older, cooler cartoon from the 90s:

batman.gif

If anyone in the world deserves to have a gray away jersey, it's the World's Greastest Detective. His batsuit has been gray since 1939 when he was created.

Detective27.JPG

A black alt? Maybe. But the black away has got to go.

The black hat is the better of the two, but still not great. The blue hat is baffling. Ask 100 comic book fans, and I bet you at least 92 wouldn't associate that "B" with Batman.

From a jersey standpoint, what is the deal with those collars? Is that the Cubs number font? Try something that is more Batman-ish. The way the numbers are on the away jersey make it look like it belongs on a basketball team. Same with the front of the home jersey. The nameplate needs to be on top of the numbers, and need to be a darker color.

Once again, sorry. I'm a big Batman fan, so I am very passionate about him. If you make some changes, I think you could have a great concept here.

Let me say this first of all: I'm sorry. I am a bigger Batman fan than a Superman fan, so I'm about to come down pretty hard on you. On that note...

Way too much yellow. The modern Batman uses it sparingly.

As you can see, the suit has no yellow circle around the bat anymore. The belt is barely described as yellow. Therefore, drop (at least most) of the yellow.

Also, use this bat-symbol instead of the old one:

The wordmarks you chose for the Dark Knight are probably the two worst ones you could choose. The old 60s series, while enjoyable to watch, does not reflex the image of Batman today. And the new Batman cartoon is too anime-ish for my tastes. The wordmark is not really a good workmark for Batman. I suggest trying something like this one featured on this book released a few years ago:

or maybe the older, cooler cartoon from the 90s:

If anyone in the world deserves to have a gray away jersey, it's the World's Greastest Detective. His batsuit has been gray since 1939 when he was created.

A black alt? Maybe. But the black away has got to go.

The black hat is the better of the two, but still not great. The blue hat is baffling. Ask 100 comic book fans, and I bet you at least 92 wouldn't associate that "B" with Batman.

From a jersey standpoint, what is the deal with those collars? Is that the Cubs number font? Try something that is more Batman-ish. The way the numbers are on the away jersey make it look like it belongs on a basketball team. Same with the front of the home jersey. The nameplate needs to be on top of the numbers, and need to be a darker color.

Once again, sorry. I'm a big Batman fan, so I am very passionate about him. If you make some changes, I think you could have a great concept here.

soomebody's a stickler...

anyway, i like the idea, a little innovative and untraditional (which you will probably get bashed for on these boards). But as a beginner, i think the three concepts i've seen by you so far are a very good start!

TDZiMMB.png

Archived