Edmonton Oilers Concept

steiny_ramone

Must be refreshing to have a hockey concept that isn't an Anaheim Ducks one...

I was inspired by the patches of powderblue on Dwayne Roloson's mask. So, I replaced the red in the Oilers' jerseys with powder blue. I've also altered the navy colour and made the bronze more orange. Other than that the jerseys are basically the same.

An alt will come later

C+C please

home.png

road.png

Except for the fact you stated as such, I can't tell there is any light blue. I'd definitely make the lines a bit heavier.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I don't think light blue suits that jersey, i mean they didn't have a light blue before, it was just a brighter blue than the navy they currently use right now.

I think the oilers should go back to their old colours, i'm pretty sure they'd want to go back to their glory days colours rather than the bad era copper/navy ones that haven't really brought them much luck (other than this year).

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I think you guys are right on this one. It looked good on his mask, but using powder blue on the jerseys doesn't work. It just blends in to the navy. I tried a version with thicker stripes but it didn't make much of a difference. I think I will have to do a total rehaul to make it work.

But to pass your time, I found an old concept of mine. It's an Oilers jersey with the old blue and orange, but it uses their current red. C+C please.

otheroilershome.png

otheroilersroad.png

Must be refreshing to have a hockey concept that isn't an Anaheim Ducks one...

I was inspired by the patches of powderblue on Dwayne Roloson's mask. So, I replaced the red in the Oilers' jerseys with powder blue. I've also altered the navy colour and made the bronze more orange. Other than that the jerseys are basically the same.

An alt will come later

C+C please

home.png

road.png

I don't see powder blue at all

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I think you guys are right on this one. It looked good on his mask, but using powder blue on the jerseys doesn't work. It just blends in to the navy. I tried a version with thicker stripes but it didn't make much of a difference. I think I will have to do a total rehaul to make it work.

But to pass your time, I found an old concept of mine. It's an Oilers jersey with the old blue and orange, but it uses their current red. C+C please.

otheroilershome.png

otheroilersroad.png

Reminds of the Kansas City Scouts abit

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I don't see powder blue at all

I spy with my little eye...

It's where the red is on the current oilers jersey. IE: The circle around the logo, the thin stripes next to the orange ones. I actually put them beside the navy stripes as well. If you look really closely you can see them.

otheroilershome.png

otheroilersroad.png

Kind of reminds me of the Astros jerseys

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The oil's current set look good but I never understood why they needed to add red. Red and dark blue doesn't look very oiler to me. A better looking jersey is their classic medium blue one, which happens to be their alt next year. They were the Montreal Canadiens of the 80's never should have changed, a classic doesn't need updating.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Two new concepts, with the powder blue more prominent. I'm not sure how I feel about the dark one. I might play around with the order of the colours in the stripes. Anyways, C+C please.

curvyhome.png

curvyroad.png

Archived