Heat Champions Hat

Avsman

Am I alone in thinking that 30.00$ is far too much for a championship hat? I mean, 20.00$ would be reasonable, but 30.00$ is just sinister. The NBA has gone too far. I was geeked as hell to get one, but now I might not. The price is just out of hand.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

Just a word to the wise for those in Florida...if you wait 10 days, they'll drop down in price at local stores. Always happens.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

where did you see that it was $30? I just saw it for $20 at the sports authority site

On the Heat website. I'm going to look and see if my local Hat World is going to carry them.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Give to at least tomorrow or friday to pick up championship merch...i used to wait two days back in the days when jordan and the bulls were winning championships.Is the hat adjustable or stretch-fit?.I remember paying over 22 to 24 bucks for champoinship hats as recent with the yankees in 2000 and it was adjustable.Before i keep rambling on,good luck dude.

From what I can tell, it's got a velcro strap. Not my favorite, but it'll do I guess. The Stanley Cup hats are phat. They look to be either fitted (probably not), or flex fit. I'm not really feeling the NBA hat too much though. Does anyone know if another company might do a different design? Anyway, thanks for the info.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

I'm glad they do velcro b/c stretch fit never fits me. I wear a size 7 and stretch fits usually seem to be a 7 1/4 and up, so it's always really loose on me.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm glad they do velcro b/c stretch fit never fits me. I wear a size 7 and stretch fits usually seem to be a 7 1/4 and up, so it's always really loose on me.

See, I have the opposite problem. I prefer flex fit because I wear 7 5/8 and it seems that the velcro hats never seem to fit the way I want.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Archived