New Oregon unis

mrachmiel

The "steel" look is incredibly cheesy. It looks so fifth grade, if that.

Oh well. Good for Oregon. We've got Michigan, OSU, Penn State to admire. When we're done with that, there's always Oregon.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Blog forums someone brought this up:

check out the yellow helmet....are those ghost flames?

171277644_0cbd5abb9b_b.jpg

This is the perfect storm:

1) Psychadelic yellow (reminiscent of Barcelona FC, the Philadelphia Fury, and the 1980 Vancouver Canucks, whose jersey is so ugly that the AJ Wright in Baltimore can't unload them at $49.99 a pop)

2) Unreadable numbers

3) Nike logo creep

4) The steel-plate accents on the shoulders

5) The interchangability with other colors like the late 70s Pirates

HOWARD DEAN YEAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!

It's a shame that the Oregon jerseys look this bad. They used to have the coolest jerseys in college. But they kept trying to make it better, and now look what they have done. These are hideous.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Thank God I don't care about Oregon football...

that being said, those are easily THE worst football uni I've ever seen. Ghost flames on the yellow helmet? Who designs these uniforms? Better yet, who's the dumbass that actually thinks these would look good on the field and approves them? :wacko:

171277505_38ad397e95_b.jpg

Aside from the fact that these jersey combos are so horrid it makes me angry, if you know you are going to be shooting four large sized football players at the same time, get a bigger background you doofus photographer! :cursing:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

During the Holiday Bowl, ESPN did a review of all NINE of Oregon's uniform combinations they used last year in their 12 games. So a different uniform every game isn't too far-fetched.

That said, I think they should keep it simple and go back to this guy:

oregon_logo_2003.gif

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THIS JUST IN!

Oregon Football has been declared the BCS Champions for the rest of Human Existance, as every team in the country, and Guatamala, have forfeited any game they would play against the Ducks, so as to avoid any embarassment of being on the same field, or as stated by Guatamalan College of the Poor and Blind, the same Hemisphere, as the atrocities that they call uniforms. Looks like Vadar's, I mean Phil Knights's, master plan too take over the world with Nike piping and other $*!%, has accomplished Phase 1. May God have mercy on our souls......and college football teams.

These uniforms are horrid... I think my eyes are bleeding...

The only thing I like about these is the yellow helmet, I dont really mind the grey face mask since if its worn with the yellow jersey it matches the diamond plateing color and the number outline colors.

171277505_38ad397e95_b.jpg

Yep. Terrible.

I might be crazy, but I actually like it. It's crazy, unusual, wild, and so ugly it looks good. EXACTLY what Oregon tried to accomplish.

As long as they NEVER EVER EVER EVER WEAR THE BLACK OR YELLOW UNIS. THAT IS CRAP TO THE 10000000000th POWER

Archived